The GOP National Convention

May just be me, but I liked the self-reflective, semi-vulnerable trump that started the speech more than the guy that ad-libbed in the middle.

Dude just can’t stick to a script, can he? When he has, it has been a decent speech for him. Given Trump’s oratorical style, “decent” is high praise.

More like he is still trying to get the knife out of his back from Obama and most the Democratic Party.
He’s not worried about the knife; he is too busy coughing out dirt and figuring out how he is going to get out of the cold, deep, dark covered hole he finds himself in.

They should have cut this speech in half. Repeat the assassination attempt, quote some lines from the pledge of allegiance, give thanks to previous speakers, and finish up with 10-15 min of all the great things his admin will do.

How long are the candidate speeches at these things? His first words were at 9:32 central and it’s now 10:46.

Reactions: 825VOL
They should have cut this speech in half. Repeat the assassination attempt, quote some lines from the pledge of allegiance, give thanks to previous speakers, and finish up with 10-15 min of all the great things his admin will do.

How long are the candidate speeches at these things? His first words were at 9:32 central and it’s now 10:46.
Trump gonna Trump

👀

"And to conclude" Donald Trump

11:56 Eastern Standard Time
I think it’s the 3rd or 4th time he’s acted like he’s about done.

Is Trump going for the longest convention speech ever? For real, I don’t know. If I were in the crowd I’d be getting antsy at least 30 min ago.

VN Store

Back