The GOP National Convention

"Great"? Maybe we don't have the same understanding of that term.
It means he could get through it without falling, getting lost on stage, mumbling some weird gibberish and whispering. Unfortunately, these days that qualifies as great.

I think it’s the 3rd or 4th time he’s acted like he’s about done.

Is Trump going for the longest convention speech ever? For real, I don’t know. If I were in the crowd I’d be getting antsy at least 30 min ago.
Maybe this was partly done to highlight the difference in health, energy, and stamina between Trump and his (supposed) opponent; who would be lucky right now to give a 20 minute speech (half of which would be incomprehensible mumbling).

Reactions: StarRaider
Liked most of Trump’s speech last night, he just got off-track and started rambling over too many things in the last half to a third of it. Wished it would have been about half as long and more concise, but his style is conversational, yet meandering. As many have pointed out, it was overly long to demonstrate his stamina, yet that also made his speech lose some of its impact & “oomph.”

View attachment 660070

Kamals solidly in the lead over Biden now.
Live reaction from Kamala Harris:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I’m unburdened by what has been. And look forward to what can be. For tomorrow will come. Yes it will.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

The production is part of the story. The energy and optimism of the delegates is just as large of a component. This is something I haven’t seen since Reagan. The Republicans are now flushed with hope and that is infectious.
Six pages later and no mention of penicillin. VN PF, I am disappointed.

hzf83Ui3PC6q.gif

VN Store

Back