The GOP National Convention

And to think. . . Trump was just a few centimeters from being a Biden voter. . .
thats-terrible-aw.gif

This history of it goes back to large crowds yelling the chant FJB. At a racing event, I believe a NBC post race reporter was interviewing a racer named Brandon (possibly the winner), the fans were yelling FBJ. She misinterpreted it and said on air, the the crowd was chanting Let's Go Brandon. In a desperate attempt to remake this into Biden looking like a strong leader and Marvel/DC Comics type character the left created this Dark Brandon clown caricature. Then they gave him the laser eyes which is the laughable avatar EL uses. If the left would've just used Skeletor, the Cryptkeeper or an Orc then it would've been more credible.
I’m down with dark Brandon being a clown.

I thought the speech went twice as long as it should have and I started tuning out. From interesting to boring. A shorter speech would've forced him to stay on message and would've been much more effective.

Reactions: StarRaider
I thought the speech went twice as long as it should have and I started tuning out. From interesting to boring. A shorter speech would've forced him to stay on message and would've been much more effective.

But it sets the bar for Biden. Really doesn’t sound like it will matter though. Their “democratic” process of secretly picking somebody else to replace Joe appears to be kicking in well before the DNC convention.

VN Store

Back