The GOP National Convention

Trump reportedly Rewrites RNC Speech after assassination attempt: 'Whole different speech now'​

Former President Trump recently told an outlet that he has "completely" rewritten the speech that he planned to give at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in Milwaukee this week.

In a recent interview with the Washington Examiner's Salena Zito, Trump said that his new speech will focus on uniting Americans after Saturday's shocking events.

“The speech I was going to give on Thursday was going to be a humdinger,” Trump said. “Had this not happened, this would’ve been one of the most incredible speeches...Honestly, it’s going to be a whole different speech now.”

Tell you one thing, the outside of this is going to be absurdly confrontational between protestors and counterprotestors. People on both sides need to keep their cool, but typically these groups tend to be "look at me!" types and that's not good.
They need to clamp down on the popular tactic of some of these protest groups of completely obscuring their identity.

The “anonymity” could be enabling behavior they never would engage in otherwise (much like an anonymous internet msg board).

Covid is long over at this point.

The head covering/helmet + sunglasses + full mask. It serves one purpose - to shield your identity. And it’s possibly a security issue.

Not sure if that’s constitutional, though.

They need to clamp down on the popular tactic of some of these protest groups of completely obscuring their identity.

The “anonymity” could be enabling behavior they never would engage in otherwise (much like an anonymous internet msg board).

Covid is long over at this point.

The head covering/helmet + sunglasses + full mask. It serves one purpose - to shield your identity. And it’s possibly a security issue.

Not sure if that’s constitutional, though.
It's not and let them wear what they want. Just stop
Giving people passes on bad behavior.

It's not and let them wear what they want. Just stop
Giving people passes on bad behavior.
They weren’t allowed to wear head and face coverings in a court of law for the Columbia students - due to “security reasons”.

Agreed that they need to stop giving groups tacit approval to misbehave. Standing at a distance, and simply observing, while groups rampage needs to stop.

They weren’t allowed to wear head and face coverings in a court of law for the Columbia students - due to “security reasons”.

Agreed that they need to stop giving groups tacit approval to misbehave. Standing at a distance, and simply observing, while groups rampage needs to stop.
Yea don't give a **** about "security reasons." I can wear what I want. People can piss off. I'm scared of what you are wearing is no different than I'm scared of the gun you have. And yes, I understand I have constitutional right for the gun. I'd argue how I dress is covered under the first.

Yea don't give a **** about "security reasons." I can wear what I want. People can piss off. I'm scared of what you are wearing is no different than I'm scared of the gun you have. And yes, I understand I have constitutional right for the gun. I'd argue how I dress is covered under the first.
Circumstances appear to matter here.

I can’t wear my Glock 27 into the courtroom.
Apparently I can’t wear a mask in there either.

Something about the courtroom limits my exercise of those rights, in that circumstance.

giphy.gif
Thank you for showing what you look like. It's about how I imagined you. Now, straighten your bowtie.

Trump has enough fire for everyone. Imo he’d benefit from a calmer more presidential in appearance VP to appeal to those in the middle or undecided that don’t like his personality.
He did that with Pence, boring as watching paint dry.
I'm all for an alpha personality

Reactions: Volbucky
Tell you one thing, the outside of this is going to be absurdly confrontational between protestors and counterprotestors. People on both sides need to keep their cool, but typically these groups tend to be "look at me!" types and that's not good.
Quit making me like your posts
You dang lot lizard

Not saying he isn't but I don't think he has the right mentality for what we need from the position. Not to mention we need someone who can carry on Trump’s agenda in 2028 and Ben Carson would be 77.
What kind of mentality do you think we need? A fighter? Compromiser? Something else?

I do read that Melania is expected to appear, which is a relief as I was worried about her.
You DGAS about Melania.

I also read that fake electors from 2020, even some criminally charged, are coming and are actually delegates. A mistake, imo, as it is easy fodder for attacking the convention as a redux of 1/6.
Hillary and the DNC ran fake primaries in 2016. We're those delegates fake?

Rent free

I verified, the SoS of MI stopped providing the data to the public, as anyone from the public could verify..... about 3-4 days after the election everyone was locked out.

I spotted checked 100 or so from the first 10s thousand batches, they all pinged. They were all dead and most of them quite a long time, also I think most of the ones I check didn't appear to have lived in Michigan ever, although that one would be hard to verify. Not only couldyou see the person was on the rolls but they also showed they had voted before the election date, and even had their request for absentee ballot.

It was purely the SOS's own data, which is why they removed access.

You can believe whatever you want to believe.

Next up, the Russia Gate was a figment of my imagination.

Source: trust me bro

Reactions: DuckInAPen
The daily countdown between Trump winning the election and his induction is going to be glorious as well.
Absolutely. Putin will be a special inauguration guest. Seated front and center, with that knowing smirk on his face.
Because both flags are the same, the national anthem played at this event will be:

2 days after assassination attempt, not a wise move.

Absolutely. Putin will be a special inauguration guest. Seated front and center, with that knowing smirk on his face.
Because both flags are the same, the national anthem played at this event will be:

Congrats, you are now turbovol 2.0.

This post had me lmao... welcome board jester. Keep it up!

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back