The GOP National Convention

Tell you one thing, the outside of this is going to be absurdly confrontational between protestors and counterprotestors. People on both sides need to keep their cool, but typically these groups tend to be "look at me!" types and that's not good.

Reactions: volinsd
Enjoy making fun of the " deplorables" for the next few months lefties.
Watching the lefties cry when Trump takes the oath of office on January the 20th is going to be glorious.
The daily countdown between Trump winning the election and his induction is going to be glorious as well.

Reactions: Zues1
I'm betting it won't be him, but Rubio would be my pick.
Vivek & Byron Donalds are my top two not necessarily in that order. Followed by Elise Stefanik. The only one I'm not real high on would be Ben Carson great guy but he's basically a black Pence.

I want someone that has some fire in them.

Vivek & Byron Donalds are my top two not necessarily in that order. Followed by Elise Stefanik. The only one I'm not real high on would be Ben Carson great guy but he's basically a black Pence.

Trump has enough fire for everyone. Imo he’d benefit from a calmer more presidential in appearance VP to appeal to those in the middle or undecided that don’t like his personality.

Reactions: StarRaider
I'd take Burgum among all the main names. Maybe Youngkin.

Not a fan of Vance at all and Tim Scott is too strident on social issues for me.

Trump has enough fire for everyone. Imo he’d benefit from a calmer more presidential in appearance VP to appeal to those in the middle or undecided that don’t like his personality.
Nope have to have someone people can get behind in 2028.

Trump's VP must first and foremost be a Putin loyalist.
giphy.gif

Tell you one thing, the outside of this is going to be absurdly confrontational between protestors and counterprotestors. People on both sides need to keep their cool, but typically these groups tend to be "look at me!" types and that's not good.
I wonder which side will bring the violence.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

I am with you. Except that it is a very unfair comparison to equate Dr Carson with Pence. I think Vivek would be a great VP pick in 28. He will get some seasoning in Trump's administration and be ready to go.

Doc Carson was my pick in 2016 primary... smartest guy in any room
Not saying he isn't but I don't think he has the right mentality for what we need from the position. Not to mention we need someone who can carry on Trump’s agenda in 2028 and Ben Carson would be 77.

VN Store

Back