The Green New Deal

As I have said before, "The Green New Deal" and other "climate Change" programs are nothing more than schemes to steal more money, and bring us under tighter government control. If you actually believe that climate models are even remotely accurate then you are either uneducated on weather/climate models, or you are trying to further your own agenda. Climate models are complete garbage. there is no reason why we should change our way of life based on these inaccurate, laughable disgraces to science.

As I have said before, "The Green New Deal" and other "climate Change" programs are nothing more than schemes to steal more money, and bring us under tighter government control. If you actually believe that climate models are even remotely accurate then you are either uneducated on weather/climate models, or you are trying to further your own agenda. Climate models are complete garbage. there is no reason why we should change our way of life based on these inaccurate, laughable disgraces to science.

My sentiments exactly.

Also, as Slice often says...if destruction of our food chain, massive flooding, etc are imminent like some claim...why arent there any proposals to stop the erosion, save some species, make sure we survive under the expected conditions??? They all want billions of dollars and economy destroying policies in place for more "research" into how screwed we actally are....never ending grants and studies...if Hell on earth is coming, shouldnt we invest in sunscreen and ceiling fans instead of "carbon credits" and cow fart studies??? Total sham.

My sentiments exactly.

Also, as Slice often says...if destruction of our food chain, massive flooding, etc are imminent like some claim...why arent there any proposals to stop the erosion, save some species, make sure we survive under the expected conditions??? They all want billions of dollars and economy destroying policies in place for more "research" into how screwed we actally are....never ending grants and studies...if Hell on earth is coming, shouldnt we invest in sunscreen and ceiling fans instead of "carbon credits" and cow fart studies??? Total sham.

Worse they make it, the more the public needs government.

The more the public needs the government the more support they have.

The more support they have the more powerful they are.

The more powerful they are the more oppressive they can be.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I'm going to have unicorns and minotaurs and pegasus' hanging out with hobbits and elves and we're going to make cotton candy out of rainbows and drink sweet tea that flows like a river through candyland.

This is more attainable, and possible, and probable than this "thing"..... which isn't even deserving of any type of adjective because there is no adjective that can summarily be put on such a unique pos joke of human thought.

Not that there’s anything wrong with the way that young lady spoke , but did she say she was from eastern Kentucky ?
Somewhere in Kentucky yes. Not much of an accent. Where is all this we've only got 12 years left fear mongering coming from? SHE SAID 80% OF AMERICANS WANT THE GND.

I haven’t been back there in years but eastern KY and southwestern VA is where my dad’s people are from and my grandfather and countless kin made their livings in the coal mines. It was Obama who dealt the final death blow to that industry while Trump has at least breathed a little life back into it and given those people a reason for hope.

I haven’t been back there in years but eastern KY and southwestern VA is where my dad’s people are from and my grandfather and countless kin made their livings in the coal mines. It was Obama who dealt the final death blow to that industry while Trump has at least breathed a little life back into it and given those people a reason for hope.

I wasn’t trying to run anyone down , I’ve been through Kentucky , West Virginia , Virginia a lot and see seems to use some very well placed words for her age without even a hint of a southern accent . Nothing wrong with it at all , she’s very well spoken , just caught my ear is all .

I wasn’t trying to run anyone down , I’ve been through Kentucky , West Virginia , Virginia a lot and see seems to use some very well placed words for her age without even a hint of a southern accent . Nothing wrong with it at all , she’s very well spoken , just caught my ear is all .
I didn’t take it that way, thought you made a good point about her not having a hillbilly accent. She seems to be pretty intelligent too, but mislead like so many of today’s young folks. What they don’t realize is that, by following AOC into that GND they would be bringing the entire economy down like it has been in Appalachia.

The left never loses affinity for the broken window fallacy, even if they have to break it.
To be fair, it seems to call for upgrading existing structure.
Even upgrading every existing structure (commercial buildings and residential house) the cost would be in the Trillions.

Not hearing anyone from Ky in that video.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb
Norris, I am convinced that they are purposefully wrong. The long range for western KY was warming through Feb with highs in the high 70's by the end of March. It has been just as wet, snowy, and cold in February as it was last year. March is starting out with 3 days below freezing. Long range climate forecasters are blatant liars. They don't know their asses from holes in the ground.

:cool::p:D

I'm going to have unicorns and minotaurs and pegasus' hanging out with hobbits and elves and we're going to make cotton candy out of rainbows and drink sweet tea that flows like a river through candyland.

This is more attainable, and possible, and probable than this "thing"..... which isn't even deserving of any type of adjective because there is no adjective that can summarily be put on such a unique pos joke of human thought.

Bump myself. It's so far out there that even the thought of discussing it is insane. It shows just how little these people know, maybe they need to go tour just 5-10 manufacturers in their district to see just how out of touch they are. You can not put a dollar amount on this, it's impossible.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back