The Harris Doctrine

The property tax talking point this beta cuck liberal presented is stupid AF. If I buy a home worth 500,000, I pay taxes on the VALUE of the home...not how much it goes up in value after I buy it.....
Just think of voting for someone who supports this. Good grief.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't quarterly pay either. The money does better invested and I just pay the fine.

You live in Florida. Pretty much every time a hurricane hits the state, half the state is declared a disaster area.

Disaster area = cause for them to waive penalty

But it does. What you think doesn't matter. Stop hitching your ride to a loser. Trumpers will bring us the commies. Bc they refuse to accept the majority of the country hates him. Doesn't matter why. He can't win. Unless it's a vegetable.
I get depressed every time I read your posts about how Trump is unelectable. I have no illusions that he would make a great president, we already saw that movie. I can’t argue with the truth you are telling. I just hate to see what this country is becoming with the progressives running things.

Harris Doctrine #2- New housing...

"Harris’s new housing proposals build on a series of plans outlined by the Biden administration in recent years. Biden has previously called for the construction of two million new homes. Harris said she hoped to build three million new housing units by the end of her term...

Housing costs are influenced by interest rates and the supply of and demand for homes. "

This one boggles my mind. Where is there a shortage of homes available? People can't afford what's out there already. She's a moron. I PROMISE her supporters think it's 2 million new FREE homes. Dims thought the same thing was gonna happen with Obama...he gonna pay all our bills!

None of this is a surprise. We knew this is how it would go as I posted earlier in the week. Of course, Trump would be excoriated mercilessly…and on some things, rightfully so. The msm doesn’t have an objective or fair bone in their body.

Reactions: StarRaider
But it does. What you think doesn't matter. Stop hitching your ride to a loser. Trumpers will bring us the commies. Bc they refuse to accept the majority of the country hates him. Doesn't matter why. He can't win. Unless it's a vegetable.
What’s done is done, though. We have the two candidates with not a viable third in sight. We lose on Nov 5th, regardless. Most see it as they have to hitch their wagon to one of them, although I’m not sure it’s hitching more than it is holding their nose and pulling the lever. This is truly the year where Ross Perot could have likely won this thing, God rest his soul.

Reactions: CobbVol
This one boggles my mind. Where is there a shortage of homes available? People can't afford what's out there already. She's a moron. I PROMISE her supporters think it's 2 million new FREE homes. Dims thought the same thing was gonna happen with Obama...he gonna pay all our bills!
That’s under the assumption that these homes are intended to be purchased by single families. They’re going to find out how free it isn’t when the majority of these new homes are entire developments, developed with financing from and owned by Wall Street institutional firms further expanding “renter nation”. Right now, their dirty little trick is to buy homes under an LLC, no one knows who the buyer actually is and then the next thing the HOA knows is there is a “tenant” living in the home. The big banks see where this is going and they love it. An asset with a constant stream of income that will be bought and sold like any other financial asset.

That’s under the assumption that these homes are intended to be purchased by single families. They’re going to find out how free it isn’t when the majority of these new homes are entire developments, developed with financing from and owned by Wall Street institutional firms further expanding “renter nation”. Right now, their dirty little trick is to buy homes under an LLC, no one knows who the buyer actually is and then the next thing the HOA knows is there is a “tenant” living in the home. The big banks see where this is going and they love it. An asset with a constant stream of income that will be bought and sold like any other financial asset.

We did a pond for a neighborhood in Nashville and talking to the homeowner who's yard we had to go through found out something like 90% of that subdivision was renters. What you described is exactly what happened to them.

What’s done is done, though. We have the two candidates with not a viable third in sight. We lose on Nov 5th, regardless. Most see it as they have to hitch their wagon to one of them, although I’m not sure it’s hitching more than it is holding their nose and pulling the lever. This is truly the year where Ross Perot could have likely won this thing, God rest his soul.
Yes. One of two candidates will be in the WH next year. It is as simple as that. Both are far from perfect. Voting for neither gives some the e-cred they desire and the ability to say I "told you so" for the next 4-8 years.

Reactions: Vol737
We did a pond for a neighborhood in Nashville and talking to the homeowner who's yard we had to go through found out something like 90% of that subdivision was renters. What you described is exactly what happened to them.
We have had a couple of homes in our neighborhood that have become rentals where the HOA says it’s not permitted. Turns out, the HOA can do little about it.

Once an institution buys up enough homes in a neighborhood they own the HOA.

I'll never own another house in an HOA.
Exactly right. We own our home outright, but the issue now is even finding a lot to build on as we wanted to stay close to our immediate area. Wife doesn’t want to move too far out. I would be fine with 3-5+ acres within a 10-15 mile radius. I don’t want to be in an HOA again either.

Exactly right. We own our home outright, but the issue now is even finding a lot to build on as we wanted to stay close to our immediate area. Wife doesn’t want to move too far out. I would be fine with 3-5+ acres within a 10-15 mile radius. I don’t want to be in an HOA again either.

Our first house was in an HOA and that didn't go well being that me and Karens don't mix well.

Our first house was in an HOA and that didn't go well being that me and Karens don't mix well.
What is worse is having an HOA that does absolutely nothing and just collects monthly fees.. we had yards not mowed, chicken coops in backyards, rainbow flags and twenty cars parked on the street in our neighborhood 😂 we were like ‘peace out’

Reactions: Vol423 and FLVOL_79
What is worse is having an HOA that does absolutely nothing and just collects monthly fees.. we had yards not mowed, chicken coops in backyards, rainbow flags and twenty cars parked on the street in our neighborhood 😂 we were like ‘peace out’
Why is striking the right balance so hard for some of these HOA’s? It just shouldn’t be.

Reactions: LadyVolette
That's fair but then look on the other side for democrats you have....

ABC
CBS
CNN
NBC
MSNBC
NPR
NYT
Washington Post
Throw most social media on there as well. Possible that Zuckerberg decided to swap sides when he saw that unrealized cap gains crap.

You’re delusional. A third party candidate isn’t winning.

We have had a couple of homes in our neighborhood that have become rentals where the HOA says it’s not permitted. Turns out, the HOA can do little about it.
The first house I had was in an HOA and they tried to get ahead of that very thing. First they tried to tell people they couldn't rent their houses and that didn't happen. Then I guess a few people had sold their houses to people that rent them, and the HOA pres went door to door trying to get people to show up and vote for his change to not allow home owners to sell their house to anyone other than an owner occupier. A few people agreed, but after the vote flyers went out to all the mailboxes stating "they were close, but need your support at the next vote". I think there were several people that showed up to make it known they were against.

I wasn't going to restrict myself from who I can sell my house to. If I want to sell it, I want all the available buyers to not only get the best price, but also to make it more likely to sell quickly. I ended up moving a couple years later and have no intention of ever going to an HOA subdivision.

VN Store

Back