The Hunter Biden Thread

No. Joe will end up pardoning Hunter (if convicted) and he will drop out because of pick a health reason. This prosecution is just part of the pressure to get him to withdraw.
I could see where Hunter being found innocent could work even more to remove Joe from running. The backlash of Hunter walking free while Trump gets railroaded would solidify the polling in Trump's favor. Dems, would be confirmed they are in deep trouble with the Joe Dementia, and make the move. I could see that.

@McDad, Hog may have this thing figured correctly. No matter what happens with Hunter, Joe gets a hit.

I could see where Hunter being found innocent could work even more to remove Joe from running. The backlash of Hunter walking free while Trump gets railroaded would solidify the polling in Trump's favor. Dems, would be confirmed they are in deep trouble with the Joe Dementia, and make the move. I could see that.

@McDad, Hog may have this thing figured correctly. No matter what happens with Hunter, Joe gets a hit.

Let's not forget that Hunter has another trial over taxes coming in a month or so.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
From today's POLITICO:

Column | Rules of Law

The Hunter Biden Case Is Solid. There’s Something Rotten About It Too.​

The president’s son faces long odds to avoid conviction — in a case with dubious origins.

From your Politico article -

After that, prosecutors had an FBI agent show the jury information retrieved from Biden’s phone and laptop that showed evidence of his substance abuse, including photos of cocaine and messages with a drug dealer.

From Politico just 3 years ago -

1717788829182.png

1717788900373.gif

So when do they deal with the underage prostitution issue found on the laptop? Since it’s now been confirmed.

Just from the clips of video i have seen from that laptop in the twitter threads linked on the last couple pages here he should be done for. Sickening. His dad is a pedo too...his daughters diary talks about having to take showers with joe when she was 13.

That Big Mike reference cracks me up every time.

Video doesnt lie. Chicks dont have big swinging junk...I dont care how much these liberal degenerates want to pretend they do.

Just from the clips of video i have seen from that laptop in the twitter threads linked on the last couple pages here he should be done for. Sickening. His dad is a pedo too...his daughters diary talks about having to take showers with joe when she was 13.

Video doesnt lie. Chicks dont have big swinging junk...I dont care how much these liberal degenerates want to pretend they do.
maybe big mike is another space alien abductee

is it ok to refer to the intergalactic travelers as space aliens or does that trigger the new green bidenettes?

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back