The Illinois Crisis

Well yea. It was a few years ago but my ****ed up doctor has me on klonopin and I haven't had energy to do ****. I started taking it in less doses now my energy is back, which took time. So that plus bp meds, my body was like **** off I am not moving.

You have seizures?

Again, wrong sir...

And honestly, it should tell you something... when out of townets don't want to live there.....

Downtown Memphis has cleaned up a lot. A friend of mine owns a bar down there (building another one on Carolina street). The apartments look nice down there.

Again, it is you that is wrong.

Locals are not fleeing Downtown, MidTown, & East Memphis for the suburbs. Those areas are thriving.

It is outsiders moving into Shelby County that are taking up residence in the suburbs, and I don't have a problem with that.

Reactions: 1 person
Again, wrong sir...

And honestly, it should tell you something... when out of townets don't want to live there.....

Downtown Memphis has cleaned up a lot. A friend of mine owns a bar down there (building another one on Carolina street). The apartments look nice down there.

I don't blame them. The media portrays this place as crimes all over when it is mainly in certain areas you would expect. Plus the schools out there are better from 1st to 12th. I am fortunate to be able to send my kids to private.

Again, it is you that is wrong.

Locals are not fleeing Downtown, MidTown, & East Memphis for the suburbs. Those areas are thriving.

It is outsiders moving into Shelby County that are taking up residence in the suburbs, and I don't have a problem with that.

That's good. They are the ones with the money...

I'm not going to argue with you on this. I'm in it everyday.

Folks are tired of the crime. 13 year olds aren't shot in collierville or Somerville.

I don't blame them. The media portrays this place as crimes all over when it is mainly in certain areas you would expect. Plus the schools out there are better from 1st to 12th. I am fortunate to be able to send my kids to private.

It's 100% both of those things.

If you live in the city you'll die (which is ridiculous)
If you live in the city you can't send your kids to public schools (which is true)

We attend private as well. It's a price you pay if you want to live in the city.

I don't fault those who want to live in the suburbs. Their decision.

No was 220 over 130. My wife, the nurse, rushed my to the hospital after I collapsed into the hallway wall. They said I was on the verge of a stroke or heart attack.

Dude! That's serious. Glad to hear you're improving. What are you doing? Dropping lbs, reducing stress, meditation?

That's good. They are the ones with the money...

I'm not going to argue with you on this. I'm in it everyday.

Folks are tired of the crime. 13 year olds aren't shot in collierville or Somerville.

LOL. What a weak argument.

People are not being shot in Central Gardens & Evergreen. If you choose to live in Orange Mound or Binghamton, that's your prerogative.

And, there is more wealth concentrated in East Memphis than any of the suburbs.

Dude! That's serious. Glad to hear you're improving. What are you doing? Dropping lbs, reducing stress, meditation?

Well I am 225 lbs so not losing a lot. Not sure I can get much below that without major training and conditioning. Yes reducing stress helps. I don't drink soft drinks or fast food. Plenty of sleep too. But my bp is as low as it has been since I was in my teens.

People are not being shot in Central Gardens & Evergreen. If you choose to live in Orange Mound or Binghamton, that's your prerogative.

Binghamton is actually improving. Broad has done a lot for it.

Well I am 225 lbs so not losing a lot. Not sure I can get much below that without major training and conditioning. Yes reducing stress helps. I don't drink soft drinks or fast food. Plenty of sleep too. But my bp is as low as it has been since I was in my teens.

Nice work, bro. Keep it up.

...er...or down in this case.

Binghamton is actually improving. Broad has done a lot for it.

Agreed. Broad is another example of the urban revitalization that is taking place here.

I just picked the 2 most historically notorious. You hear more about Hickory Hill every night than those 2 these days.

Ok....

Agreed. Broad is another example of the urban revitalization that is taking place here.

I just picked the 2 most historically notorious. You hear more about Hickory Hill every night than those 2 these days.

How old are you?

RG0BS1U.gif

It doesn't matter. The hickory hill comment shows it.

That was a nice area (back in the day)

I'm well aware of what Hickory Hill once was. My wife was born there.

Doesn't do anything to prove the false narrative you're trying float.

VN Store

Back