The Impeachment Thread

and if daddy had just left well enough alone that might have been true...instead he got the man fired and shut down the investigation before it could ever prove his innocence.

Why did Hunter's American legal team try desperately to contact the new prosecutor within hour of his firing?
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: Rifleman
I don't think the issue is whether Hunter Biden did anything wrong, it's whether daddy Biden was protecting his son's exorbitant salary for a non qualified job on a foreign company board of directors. Hunter Biden will end up being cannon fodder before this is said and done with. Just look at the guys life, drug addict, kicked out of the Navy, hired prostitutes, received compensation for services he wasn't qualified for and even was despicable enough to marry his late brothers wife just months after his death. The guy is a POS and daddy was protecting him through his position as a senator and vice president.

I don't think the issue is whether Hunter Biden did anything wrong, it's whether daddy Biden was protecting his son's exorbitant salary for a non qualified job on a foreign company board of directors. Hunter Biden will end up being cannon fodder before this is said and done with. Just look at the guys life, drug addict, kicked out of the Navy, hired prostitutes, received compensation for services he wasn't qualified for and even was despicable enough to marry his late brothers wife just months after his death. The guy is a POS and daddy was protecting him through his position as a senator and vice president.

That is what I just said..Burisma was under investigation, but Hunter had not been seen to have illegalities.

VN Store

Back