The Impeachment Thread

I wish Republicans were as ruthless as Democrats. Republicans should wage the same kind of scorched earth warfare against the next Dem president

I always vote third party and think both of the establishment parties are worthless scum. At this point, anybody siding with either is being played for a fool as neither have our interests in mind unless we are lobbyists writing checks for them.

That said, I don’t doubt you wouldn’t see the vitriol from the other side no matter who is in office. But I think much of the current hatred now spawns from tweeting, warped sense of reality, and grandiose bloated egos. While it would still be there anyway, the relentless attacks have been ratcheted up because the stupid has been ratcheted up.

Politics nowadays is a complete circus and everybody on the right and left are scammed into being unwilling participants.

Just my 2 cents which is worth about 2 cents.

I always vote third party and think both of the establishment parties are worthless scum. At this point, anybody siding with either is being played for a fool as neither have our interests in mind unless we are lobbyists writing checks for them.

That said, I don’t doubt you wouldn’t see the vitriol from the other side no matter who is in office. But I think much of the current hatred now spawns from tweeting, warped sense of reality, and grandiose bloated egos. While it would still be there anyway, the relentless attacks have been ratcheted up because the stupid has been ratcheted up.

Politics nowadays is a complete circus and everybody on the right and left are scammed into being unwilling participants.

Just my 2 cents which is worth about 2 cents.
They're being conned into fighting each other so the actual enemy goes unnoticed. Divide and conquer. Same old story.

Reactions: tennvols77
This is not about anyone being above the law or even about removing Trump from office...it's all about appeasing what used to be the lunatic fringe left which is now their base.

I love how the Dems had hoped to create this big huge groundswell and for the everyday non political person they couldn't care less...it won't move the needle it won't remove Trump from office and I it was hilarious that the biased reporters were trying their best to corner GOP senators and almost all of them said they hadn't looked at the complaint and might check it out if they got a chance later...they see it for what it is a fake witch hunt Exclusive — Rand Paul on the Fake Witch Hunts: BASTA!

He’s the Dumbass that keeps on making it through every poo pile slung at him from every direction . He is the “white whale “ and every time the dems go after him somebody gets tangled up in the riggings with that one arm flopping for help .

White Whale. LOL. You got that much right.

This is not about anyone being above the law or even about removing Trump from office...it's all about appeasing what used to be the lunatic fringe left which is now their base.

fKcekb3.jpg

The absolute holy hell that republicans would be raising if Obama did the exact same thing or even less would be of epic proportion. Forget an inquiry, impeachment would have already begun as it should be regardless who is in office. You sir are a hypocrite.

Reactions: TN Ribs
The absolute holy hell that republicans would be raising if Obama did the exact same thing or even less would be of epic proportion. Forget an inquiry, impeachment would have already begun as it should be regardless who is in office. You sir are a hypocrite.
You mean like when Obama was impeached for colluding Russia’s Medvedev. Or impeached for killing American citizens with drones. Or giving away ak-47s to drug cartels. Or weaponizing the IRS to investigate political adversaries. Or wearing a tan suit?!

Reactions: VolnJC
You mean like when Obama was impeached for colluding Russia’s Medvedev. Or impeached for killing American citizens with drones. Or giving away ak-47s to drug cartels. Or weaponizing the IRS to investigate political adversaries. Or wearing a tan suit?!
Wrong. No articles were ever written up.

VN Store

Back