The Impeachment Thread

Funny how you ignore the Crowdstrike part, I know I know MSNBC and CNN don't talk about that.

Sidenote he should be asking them to look into the corrupt behavior by Biden and his coked out kid
Funny how you ignore the part that proves you’re a liar.

I assume think lying about it on here helps protect Trump, somehow. Not sure whether the dishonest or the delusion is more pathetic.

Get help.

Last edited:
Reactions: tvolsfan
Or, hear me out....

There's a problem with having an entitled reality TV star engaging in sensitive geopolitical negotiations.

My guess is that Trump has the lowest IQ in every room he's walked in to as President.
Your guess.

That's true, you could have at some point been in the room with him which would obviously render my guess wrong.
Lots of Dims wanted to be around him before he ran for Prez. What changed? He must be doing something right because now the same people can’t stand him.

giphy.gif

Funny how you ignore the part that proves you’re a liar.

I assume think lying about it in here helps protect Trump, somehow. Not sure whether the dishonest or the delusion is more pathetic.

Get help.
Ok last time I will try to help you, you are a left wing hack so I understand you are slow. The President wanted them to look into Crowdstrike. Since I doubt you know, they are the ones who said Russia hacked the DNC servers yet never turned them over to the FBI to examine. I wonder why they didn't??

VN Store

Back