The Impeachment Thread

Or, hear me out....

There's a problem with having an entitled reality TV star engaging in sensitive geopolitical negotiations.

My guess is that Trump has the lowest IQ in every room he's walked in to as President.
Unlike the genius who promised the Russians more flexibility after his election, flew pallets of cash to those nice folks in Iran, and completely destroyed Libya. Yeah...

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Can I get a "but her emails!!!!"?

email serv...benghazi!!!!!

Wouldn't it be the icing on the cake if the unedited transcript file that was loaded into the double secret, super secure book of secrets computer came up missing?

Unlike the genius who promised the Russians more flexibility after his election, flew pallets of cash to those nice folks in Iran, and completely destroyed Libya. Yeah...

deflection after deflection, you're a broken record.

pri_34364581.jpg

giuliani-mark-reinstein-shutterstock.jpg

Reactions: MontyPython
Thanks for making my point.

Different side of the same coin, perhaps someday this will click with you trumpers. Like the moment of clarity an alcoholic has where things start making sense for the first time.

I don’t mind helping you make a point when you are right , I don’t get that chance often so ... you are welcome . I’ll ignore the Trumper part for now .

email serv...benghazi!!!!!

Wouldn't it be the icing on the cake if the unedited transcript file that was loaded into the double secret, super secure book of secrets computer came up missing?
I think that's highly possible, but, judging by the other amateurs in the administration, this is probably the quality of Trump's IT team

Ok last time I will try to help you, you are a left wing hack so I understand you are slow. The President wanted them to look into Crowdstrike. Since I doubt you know, they are the ones who said Russia hacked the DNC servers yet never turned them over to the FBI to examine. I wonder why they didn't??

You said twice that the part where he asked them for help didn’t involve Biden. Didn’t even need Maury Pauvich to tell us that was a lie.

This whistleblower will turn up dead. When the autopsy comes back it will show strangulation by the hands of a very small child or the president. Just like Epstein.

Reactions: Septic
I think my favorite part of this narrative is that Trump actually soliciting foreign government aid in the 2020 election is a snooze fest but there are tens of millions of American voters on the edge of their seat just waiting for Hillary’s 2016 campaign server to decide how to vote.

VN Store

Back