The Impeachment Thread

Given how things have been going since Trump was elected, I think my assessment is a fair one.
I've criticized "my guys" when it is warranted.

Since Trump was elected, the GOP has completely lost their way when it comes to the truth, respect, dignity and integrity. Any semblance of a moral or ethical compass has completely evaporated for the GOP.

Reactions: zeppelin128
I don't disagree, but I think your outrage political. If Trump were a Dem, I don't believe outrage is what you'd be expressing. Hold your own to the same standards you hold the other side. Not many on here do that though.
If Trump was a dem, I would be here bitching about the democrats blindly supporting a lunatic with a learning disability.

Reactions: zeppelin128
No, that is a complete lie. As established by the DNI, it was done to cover up what Trump had done.
How was that established by the DNI? I’m listening to his testimony from yesterday and he said he didn’t know about the procedures that were being used in the White House.

Well, the White House just corroborated more of the whistleblowers account by admitting they moved the call transcript. Of course, they’re lying about the reasoning, but it is getting harder to hide behind the “second hand information” ********.

Since Trump was elected, the GOP has completely lost their way when it comes to the truth, respect, dignity and integrity. Any semblance of a moral or ethical compass has completely evaporated for the GOP.

In fairness to them, as a Tennessee football fan, I abandoned truth, respect and dignity a while ago.

and dems have never had any of those traits yet you support them to no end

Earlier this week, President Trump cited concerns about corruption as his rationale for blocking security assistance to Ukraine. But in a letter sent to four congressional committees in May of this year and obtained by NPR, Undersecretary of Defense for Policy John Rood informed lawmakers that he "certified that the Government of Ukraine has taken substantial actions to make defense institutional reforms for the purposes of decreasing corruption [and] increasing accountability."

The certification was required by law for the release of $250 million in security assistance for Ukraine. That aid was blocked by the White House until Sept. 11 and has since been released. It must be spent before Sept. 30, the end of the fiscal year.

Translation: Trump's rationale for holding up the $ is gone... much like Rudy's sanity.

Tulsi does show an incredible amount of poise grace and restraint. She’s got a long career ahead of her too. If she sticks to her current positions I wouldn’t be shocked to see her becoming POTUS at some point.

EFfDEclXUAEA5UC

VN Store

Back