The Impeachment Thread

I wear my red hat every once in awhile. Get a lot of Trump yells, get a lot of stares. No one has started an altercation with me because they probably know they’ll get their ass whooped. The Dims are a bunch p****’s.

I’d say we need an Independent Counsel. Don’t you agree @RockyTop85 ?
@golfballs

I have no problem with the idea of an independent investigation.

I’m not optimistic that it will happen. I’d frankly be shocked if Trump hasn’t already tried to get DOJ to look into Biden.

But I have no problem with an effort to confirm or deny the allegations that is independent from the president.

Dems want us to believe Joe was upset that investigators weren’t effective in prosecuting the founder of the company that was paying his son $50k/mo? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
No, "Dems" don't care what you believe. If there was anything to this, it would have been discussed non-stop by the right for years. This is literally nothing more than Trump trying to float a conspiracy theory to low information voters.

Of course it will help his fundraising. Red Hats do not care at all what he does.

If he didn't want to be impeached, he shouldn't have broken numerous laws. It isn't a coup. Dear Leader screwed up. Bigly.
And it's obvious by the way he has been melting down. Anyone who thinks this is part of some master plan or that Trump isn't worried about this is simply delusional or stupid.

@golfballs

I have no problem with the idea of an independent investigation.

I’m not optimistic that it will happen. I’d frankly be shocked if Trump hasn’t already tried to get DOJ to look into Biden.

But I have no problem with an effort to confirm or deny the allegations that is independent from the president.
I hope this nonesense doesn’t distract from an investigation into crowdstrike. Americans deserve to know the truth

No, "Dems" don't care what you believe. If there was anything to this, it would have been discussed non-stop by the right for years. This is literally nothing more than Trump trying to float a conspiracy theory to low information voters.
That would be the red hats right?

Reactions: tvolsfan
Dems obviously care. They wanted us to believe that Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin and that Brett Kavanaugh was a serial rapist. Yet you continue to fall for their nonsense. Sad!

I see this all the time being used , this low IQ and low information voters stuff . I’m curious how many people you think don’t have TVs or cell phone in our country today ? I would argue the opposite, Trump supporters are making a choice . The lefts cries of wolf wolf wolf since before the 2016 election has had exactly the affect anyone with two brain cells thought it would . You can’t keep doubling down on a failed war plan and hope suddenly it will work . That only makes a folk hero out of that person . Americans love the underdog and will only take so much of kicking that dog before they start rooting for him .

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It's so sad how even after everything Trump has done people still drink his Koolaid and still try and come to his defense when the majority of the things he does are simply indefensible, honestly straight up criminal some of it.

I see this all the time being used , this low IQ and low information voters stuff . I’m curious how many people you think don’t have TVs or cell phone in our country today ? I would argue the opposite, Trump supporters are making a choice . The lefts cries of wolf wolf wolf since before the 2016 election has had exactly the affect anyone with two brain cells thought it would . You can’t keep doubling down on a failed war plan and hope suddenly it will work . That only makes a folk hero out of that person . Americans love the underdog and will only take so much of kicking that dog before they start rooting for him .
High information voters = people I agree with
Low information voters = people I disagree with

It’s ok. Dems have been running with this kind of attack for a while. I hope they keep it up.

It's so sad how even after everything Trump has done people still drink his Koolaid and still try and come to his defense when the majority of the things he does are simply indefensible, honestly straight up criminal some of it.
Meanwhile Biden extorts Ukraine and you are comfortable with that....

Run along Coug. I like you better in the FF.

If Trump is a folk hero, we might as well shut this thing down and let the Chinese buy us out.

If Trump is a folk hero, we might as well shut this thing down and let the Chinese buy us out.

The liberal media , and the DNC was as much responsible for Trumps election win as Trump and Trump supporters were . They had a plan and it failed . Now instead of saying ok that was stupid of us we need a new plan they doubled and tripled down . You can’t cry wolf 24/7 then be shocked when people don’t believe or even more important , CARE one way or another . I’m in the second group , ask NGV ... I just don’t care now . 2020 is going to be about who will F me and mine over the LEAST it’s not a popularity contest for me .

When you get your talking point lies from those on the left like Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews.....you get this attitude and belief....it's just so sad too....can't think for yourself.

Reactions: Coug and VolnJC

VN Store

Back