The Impeachment Thread

This is all you ever post........never anything new that comes from dried up stinky week old ignorant ribs.

"dried up stinky", nice, I'll pass it around, you should try some, you're obviously wound way too tight. Were you hyper-ventilating when you posted that? I know you're a little shell shocked knowing what we all now know about the Grifter-In-Chief, it's been in plain sight for 2+ years but you have always been blinded by the right wing propaganda machine. Some times the truth hurts little man.

It's so sad how even after everything Trump has done people still drink his Koolaid and still try and come to his defense when the majority of the things he does are simply indefensible, honestly straight up criminal some of it.
1569623677612.jpeg

I wear my red hat every once in awhile. Get a lot of Trump yells, get a lot of stares. No one has started an altercation with me because they probably know they’ll get their ass whooped. The Dims are a bunch p****’s.
No need to fight over a hat. Wear it everyday if you like. No one has started an altercation with you because they probably don't care. I've got good friends that are Red Hats, we give each other **** and that is the extent of it. No need to let it escalate to something silly.

"dried up stinky", nice, I'll pass it around, you should try some, you're obviously wound way too tight. Were you hyper-ventilating when you posted that? I know you're a little shell shocked knowing what we all now know about the Grifter-In-Chief, it's been in plain sight for 2+ years but you have always been blinded by the right wing propaganda machine. Some times the truth hurts little man.

You mad Bro ............ got your hurt little girly feelings in a raw rub....

EFT48lAU0AEQlB1.jpg

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
The liberal media , and the DNC was as much responsible for Trumps election win as Trump and Trump supporters were . They had a plan and it failed . Now instead of saying ok that was stupid of us we need a new plan they doubled and tripled down . You can’t cry wolf 24/7 then be shocked when people don’t believe or even more important , CARE one way or another . I’m in the second group , ask NGV ... I just don’t care now . 2020 is going to be about who will F me and mine over the LEAST it’s not a popularity contest for me .
Hasn't the part in bold always been true? None of these people are perfect.

I read somewhere yesterday someone was willing to pay $50K for ratting the whistleblower out.
Trump called for the whistleblower and their informants to be executed the other morning at a private breakfast in California. Not the first time he has called for violence against someone that dare call him out on his corruption and swamp-like nature.

Of course he was just kidding and misunderstood. Right?

Trump called for the whistleblower and their informants to be executed the other morning at a private breakfast in California. Not the first time he has called for violence against someone that dare call him out on his corruption and swamp-like nature.

Taken strictly out of context as they say........it was more like a burp from the IHOP pancakes he ate.

We know who the ones are that carry out the executions. You poor little dims are so hurt by words.

Add another Impeachment charge

giphy.gif

Reactions: roosterjbh
I told everybody months ago that Joe wouldn't be the nominee. I said that either he steps on his genitals one too many times ( bad gaffes), or he gets caught up in Russiagate, or his/his son's ties to Ukraine/China, or his health takes him out.
I think you are at 75% predicted correctly. Niiiiice!!!

Hasn't the part in bold always been true? None of these people are perfect.

Yes and no ( for me ) I’ve voted down party lines , I’ve voted for the popular candidate in before , I’ve voted who I thought could make a difference . I’ve now decided that they are all worthless pandering political whores who would sell out their own for money , power and a good sound bite on cable news . The only thing that will affect me ( just to be perfectly honest ) is the economy , taxes, and my 2a rights . I’m going to leave the feelz , and trying to decide who’s right and wrong based on individual ideologies to other voters . .

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

VN Store

Back