The Impeachment Thread

Go research his brother, his associates, and dealings and then get back to us with your assessment of the Vindman family.
Thanks, we'll axiously await your findings.

Can you link me to websites? Guessing it's gateway pundit/daily caller/epoch times crap.

After Seth Rich was killed by you know who... hint/hint. It occurs to me that is when the Demos with the server started to really started to get meaner. Sean Hannity exposed all of it about Seth Rich, but the left was so mad, that they started to attacking him, and threatening to pull his advertisers away, so he had to back track the truth. So, it bakes the question, why attack Hannity for? To me, it tells me that it is the truth. There wasn’t any reason to attack him, if the DNC wasn’t worried about it. We know who did it, and hiding the DNC servers will prove that who killed Seth Rich.
And oh...just to add to my story. Seth Rich’s name did come up to today by 🖊 neck shifty schifft, but why?

After Seth Rich was killed by you know who... hint/hint. It occurs to me that is when the Demos with the server started to really started to get meaner. Sean Hannity exposed all of it about Seth Rich, but the left was so mad, that they started to attacking him, and threatening to pull his advertisers away, so he had to back track the truth. So, it bakes the question, why attack Hannity for? To me, it tells me that it is the truth. There wasn’t any reason to attack him, if the DNC wasn’t worried about it. We know who did it, and hiding the DNC servers will prove that who killed Seth Rich.

Take some advice from Elsa on the Seth Rich conspiracy theory:

Circumstances: For 2 years he had a phone, pen and a gop Congress. Even Obama deceased the deficit. Should have been away least some progress from the guy who said he could eliminate all debt "fairly quickly"
The reality is that, with interest rates so low, adding to the debt actually isn’t necessarily a bad thing today. Borrow low, lend high.

Just one. There have to be at least 4 with a backbone and moral fortitude.
It's what the vast majority of American people want.
Plus, it's simply the right thing to do.

There’s by far more than 4 with a backbone and 40 something spineless idiots. When you mention “moral fortitude” I have to assume you switched parties.

Reactions: StarRaider
Principled politicians to go along with the wacky witch of the west Pelosi who calls the Senate Majority Leader Moscow Mitch and the Judiciary chair droolin jerry no-nads who calls the Senate part of the cover-up and accuses them of casting treacherous votes against the United States?

VN Store

Back