The Impeachment Thread

Don't be a smartass. Guam could have tipped over if Nadler had gone to one side of the island before he got his stomach stapled.

I have never been able to hear him talking about Guam tipping over without laughing , and wondering how a grown man can even think that, much less let it come out in the open .

After today's beatdown I'm surprised you ain't somewhere with Luther licking your own knuts.
Why? I have said all along this mounts to nothing more then a censure. It’s no biggie. But have fun assuming what I think just because you don’t realize there are tons of republicans who can’t stand this president. Doesn’t mean I think he should get railroaded.

Reactions: RockyTop85 and 37L1
Uh no Joey Buttafuoco that was up to the House and it didn't happen. Nobody is playing games son.
Yes the house should have called them. The senate isn’t required to. But it is quite comical for Trumps lawyers to complain about witnesses. Especially since you know, their client, is the only reason we don’t. And I don’t blame him bc I would play it the same way.

VN Store

Back