The Impeachment Thread

As are you.
You say everyone lies, so how much they lie is not important.
I say everyone lies, so how much they lie is of critical importance.
To cover for or attempt to normalize Trump, your perspective is a must.

The part you miss is how dismissive you are of the lies that come from the left. You heft them up as truth even when proven false. You ignore real facts for your own opinions, which you try to present as fact. I don't have to "normalize" Trump because he's acting like a politician. The fact that you cannot recognize these are traits common of our politicians is evidence of your sheepishness to believe whatever the leaders of the left tell you. Trump is an arrogant POS, but so are the vast majority of politicians. If you opened your eyes, you would see that. Just because someone espouses things you agree with doesn't mean they are morally ethical. And you fail to see that because you choose to be intentionally blind.

But you're not alone. There are the same types on the right. And there are definitely such among Trump supporters. People choose to turn off their brains and follow unquestionably, which I find sad. What's funny is how you fail to see you're the exact thing you proclaim to detest.

Yea it’s far worse when you give them the job in the Government you effectively run then a foreign business giving them a job. And I said he was smart for blocking witnesses. I was responding to AM theory that trump is laying a trap with regard to witnesses.

I'm sorry for pegging you wrong if you are not a liberal. But if you're not, you may want to stop acting like it.

Reactions: AM64
I was probably confused. Caught up in other arguments. I know arguing with Luther is pointless, but sometimes I can't help myself.
Never argue with Luther. It gives him a false sense of importance. It's mean if you think about it.

Just mock him, point out his self-contradictory stances (i.e. idiocy), and move on.

So the Trumper have an excuse to Take her out? Because the Dictator can is the defense for Trumps actions?

The only people calling Trump a Dictator are the liberals . You know it’s not true because you know what a dictator is and does . Theres no defense here that trump supporters have to make other than the facts that are well established... ALL ambassadors serve the POTUS at his whim . He can recall all or none at any given time of his choosing , without breaking any laws . I know it’s not what you want to hear but Trump is the Commander and Chief

The only people calling Trump a Dictator are the liberals . You know it’s not true because you know what a dictator is and does . Theres no defense here that trump supporters have to make other than the facts that are well established... ALL ambassadors serve the POTUS at his whim . He can recall all or none at any given time of his choosing , without breaking any laws . I know it’s not what you want to hear but Trump is our Commander and Chief
That's what this impeachment is about, not allowing a dictator. It's THE LINE we have to draw. Please see that line.

Let me say this slowly.
Ambassadors
serve
at
the
discretion
of
the
President.

That means he doesn't need a defense for recalling and replacing her.
Getting updates about her illegal surveillance from his back channels is problematic though.

Would you not agree or are you just going to whistle past that as "Executive Privilege"?

Getting updates about her illegal surveillance from his back channels is problematic though.
I have no idea on the legality, so if you want to provide a link to the law saying it's illegal, I'll check it out.

I believe some of you guys let your feelings for Trump override your logic . I would hope any adult in a political forum , would know some basic government procedures . I’m shocked to find out that apparently , some don’t know what the POTUS can actually do , and who serves totally at his discretion.

Last edited:
That's what this impeachment is about, not allowing a dictator. It's THE LINE we have to draw. Please see that line.

You are telling me that you don’t believe the POTUS can send out and call back any ambassadors at any time without being a dictator ?

I believe some of you guys let your feelings for Trump overrode your logic . I would hope any adult in a political forum , would know some basic government procedures . I’m shocked to find out that apparently , some don’t know what the POTUS can actually do , and who serves totally at his discretion.
I think it stems from both parties continuously trying to do a runaround on the Constitution.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I have no idea on the legality, so if you want to provide a link to the law saying it's illegal, I'll check it out.
Every time I respond to you I feel like calling you "Cheese" like the Dean from Old School but didn't get out of the dumpster.

I think it stems from both parties continuously trying to do a runaround on the Constitution.

I have never cared what any POTUS does with his ambassadors, to me they are his assistant coaches so he should be able to move them anyway he needs them moved . That’s just the way I’ve always viewed it .

Reactions: AM64 and tbwhhs

VN Store

Back