The Impeachment Thread

It’s relevant to the allegations......it could get real ugly real quick. I’ll all for it. Let’s air out all the corruption. I’m thinking the Democrats would be more worried about it than trump. Either way let’s do this
I am all for it too. But I don’t think you will like the end result. And as you know I am not a liberal. And let’s just put it this way, if what AM is trying to spin, then we would have already announced witnesses. Mitch would have “sprung” the trap already. He would have done so as soon as the articles were sent over.

Lol. Yea so they will show the video of Bidens comments that every moron on here keeps posting. Then the Dems roll out EVERY single government officials opinion that that prosecutor was a scumbag and it’s why he was bounced. These opinions existed well before this scandal. We’re reported on. This was Biden trying to re-live a Corn POP moment. Is it absurd his son got that job? Of course. Now apply that to Trumps admin.

Agreed
SSDD and nothing is going to happen to Trump. Just like nothing has happened to the criminals before him.

Reactions: AM64
I am all for it too. But I don’t think you will like the end result. And as you know I am not a liberal. And let’s just put it this way, if what AM is trying to spin, then we would have already announced witnesses. Mitch would have “sprung” the trap already. He would have done so as soon as the articles were sent over.

I’m a registered Democrat who’s sick to ****ing death of what my once great party has become. I won’t be shocked when half my party goes to jail. Maybe I’ll get some Blue Dogs back.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT and AM64
Testimony about others wrong doings wouldn’t impact testimony of Trumps wrong doings. That’s not how it works.

Facts have to be considered in total. If I shoot a guy and you omit everything else, I'm pretty obviously guilty. However, if you admit he was pointing a weapon at my wife and kids, don't you think that changes things?

If congress made the funds discretionary - not to exceed and to be paid through DOD. Does that not make Trump the legal arbiter of whether or not to spend those funds? If tariffs and embargoes are used to twist the arms of foreign nations to "play fair", how is withholding aid to twist arms any different? We don't get to change the rules simply because Trump is president; that's equivalent to playing games with toddlers who keep wanting to change the rules because it works better for them at the moment.

Lol. Yea so they will show the video of Bidens comments that every moron on here keeps posting. Then the Dems roll out EVERY single government officials opinion that that prosecutor was a scumbag and it’s why he was bounced. These opinions existed well before this scandal. We’re reported on. This was Biden trying to re-live a Corn POP moment. Is it absurd his son got that job? Of course. Now apply that to Trumps admin.
I think there's a huge difference when your kids are getting jobs they're not qualified for in a foreign government as compared to them getting them in your own.

And the GOP has nothing to gain IMO by having witnesses. Even if witnesses supported he's guilty, I don't think it's impeachable. But get people under oath, I wouldn't trust the left not to go on fishing expeditions on other matters.

Reactions: BreatheUT and AM64
Facts have to be considered in total. If I shoot a guy and you omit everything else, I'm pretty obviously guilty. However, if you admit he was pointing a weapon at my wife and kids, don't you think that changes things?

If congress made the funds discretionary - not to exceed and to be paid through DOD. Does that not make Trump the legal arbiter of whether or not to spend those funds? If tariffs and embargoes are used to twist the arms of foreign nations to "play fair", how is withholding aid to twist arms any different? We don't get to change the rules simply because Trump is president; that's equivalent to playing games with toddlers who keep wanting to change the rules because it works better for them at the moment.
I said this was nonsense already, at best, rising to the level of a censure.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I think there's a huge difference when your kids are getting jobs they're not qualified for in a foreign government as compared to them getting them in your own.

And the GOP has nothing to gain IMO by having witnesses. Even if witnesses supported he's guilty, I don't think it's impeachable. But get people under oath, I wouldn't trust the left not to go on fishing expeditions on other matters.
Yea it’s far worse when you give them the job in the Government you effectively run then a foreign business giving them a job. And I said he was smart for blocking witnesses. I was responding to AM theory that trump is laying a trap with regard to witnesses.

Yea it’s far worse when you give them the job in the Government you effectively run then a foreign business. And I said he was smart for blocking witnesses. I was responding to AM theory that trump is laying a trap with regard to witnesses.
A crooked Hitlery Clinton body count foreign businesses.🤷‍♂️

Yea it’s far worse when you give them the job in the Government you effectively run then a foreign business.

Disagree. The Trump clan may be unqualified for their jobs, but they can't be held over daddy's head by a foreign government.

Yea it’s far worse when you give them the job in the Government you effectively run then a foreign business giving them a job. And I said he was smart for blocking witnesses. I was responding to AM theory that trump is laying a trap with regard to witnesses.
And I agree that people are giving Trump far more credit than he deserves when it comes to "strategy". He's not that sharp.

Disagree. The Trump clan may be unqualified for their jobs, but they can't be held over daddy's head by a foreign government.
Oh sure they can. They screw up in official capacity what happens? And let’s apply that to Biden. The outgoing VP, who wasn’t running for any position, how much could you hold over his head? Not much. All you can do is hope and plan that he will open doors for you.

Unqualified? Sounds like they’ve done a great job to get America back to me.
Yes I have no doubt that guy who was worried about a civil war starting in VA thinks America needed to be “back” to him. Trump is running a great economy. He has deregulated well and reduced taxes. Outside of that he’s pretty meh. And I am not discounting that as much as you think. He shat all over the budget.

Anyone being honest knows Biden should never have been the Obama administrations' point man on the Ukraine. That's not to say he definitely did something crooked, but there was definitely a conflict of interest. Someone should have been intelligent enough to realize it was a bad idea. If politics were reversed, the left would want it looked into as well. Trump absolutely handled it in a poor way, and most probably an unethical way, but not to the point of impeachment. And, ftr, I think the Biden thing should be subject to scrutiny. I'd feel the same if it were a Republican.

Oh sure they can. They screw up in official capacity what happens? And let’s apply that to Biden. The outgoing VP, who wasn’t running for any position, how much could you hold over his head? Not much. All you can do is hope and plan that he will open doors for you.
Daddy gets embarrassed is what happens. Nothing new. Involvement with a foreign country invites much larger entanglements.

Don Jr, Ivanka, Eric, and their spouses shouldn't be part of the administration.

I don't know if Kennedy set the precedent for family as part of the administration, but there was precedent, and for the record I agree with you about Trump's family and extended family as part of the administration. I'm going with they may be the only people who can stand him.

Anyone being honest knows Biden should never have been the Obama administrations' point man on the Ukraine. That's not to say he definitely did something crooked, but there was definitely a conflict of interest. Someone should have been intelligent enough to realize it was a bad idea. If politics were reversed, the left would want it looked into as well. Trump absolutely handled it in a poor way, and most probably an unethical way, but not to the point of impeachment. And, ftr, I think the Biden thing should be subject to scrutiny. I'd feel the same if it were a Republican.
Are you to say that Obama shouldn't have had his VP head our efforts in Ukraine to combat Russia? being the biggest geopolitical threat and all.

VN Store

Back