The Impeachment Thread

He is not being impeached because he "fired" "got rid of" or "took her out".

I know but that’s what the whole argument was about . How wrong it was of him or how he did it . The one that drove by and dropped this turd in the punch bowl isn’t replying now .

Reactions: AM64
Every time I respond to you I feel like calling you "Cheese" like the Dean from Old School but didn't get out of the dumpster.
Is this your way of saying you don't have a link to said law? If you do, I'll read it. I try not to give uninformed opinions because that just results in people talking out of their ass. I'm sure you know what that's like, Mick.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Is this your way of saying you don't have a link to said law? If you do, I'll read it. I try not to give uninformed opinions because that just results in people talking out of their ass. I'm sure you know what that's like, Mick.
Nobody's forcing you to defend Trumps actions.

There are certainly plenty of rural red areas.
I'll stick with the Carter Center and Presidential Library which is down the street from the King Center.

Talk about your contrasts of good and evil.
A Trump "Library" anywhere near either of those would be an abomination.
I'm with you on the King Center. But Carter was a push over who did all he could post term to make up for his lack of fortitude while in office. A fart in a hurricane was more substantial than Carter.

No one's forcing you to attack them. The difference is, you want Trump gone no matter what. Prove to me he's done something that actually rises to impeachment, and I'll want him gone too.
If you take what you "believe" to be true about Trump and give it to any Dem, then kiss your ass goodbye.

I'm with you on the King Center. But Carter was a push over who did all he could post term to make up for his lack of fortitude while in office. A fart in a hurricane was more substantial than Carter.
I've got a different perspective, but that's just me and I'm confident it wouldn't go over well on the PF.

I swear the best move for the GOP is to remove. They would look like heroes and blindside Trump all Big Brother style with a simple majority.

The part you miss is how dismissive you are of the lies that come from the left. You heft them up as truth even when proven false. You ignore real facts for your own opinions, which you try to present as fact. I don't have to "normalize" Trump because he's acting like a politician. The fact that you cannot recognize these are traits common of our politicians is evidence of your sheepishness to believe whatever the leaders of the left tell you. Trump is an arrogant POS, but so are the vast majority of politicians. If you opened your eyes, you would see that. Just because someone espouses things you agree with doesn't mean they are morally ethical. And you fail to see that because you choose to be intentionally blind.

But you're not alone. There are the same types on the right. And there are definitely such among Trump supporters. People choose to turn off their brains and follow unquestionably, which I find sad. What's funny is how you fail to see you're the exact thing you proclaim to detest.
I find few things sadder than a person who refuses to think (or is unable - which is the case with some).
I find it odd that you condemn me for presenting my opinions as fact in the same sentence you say Trump is acting like a common politician as if it is a fact that I am to swallow to see.
Trump is not normal. Period. In my opinion that is 100% factual.
Trump is just a common politician. In your opinion that is 100% factual.

So spare me the sheepishness accusation because I believe my opinions are more factual than yours when you are even more guilty of believing your opinions are more factual than mine.

Except it doesn’t matter. The President can fire any ambassador at any time for any reason
Been through this.
He cannot fire any ambassador at any time for any reason without risk of impeachment and removal from office if congress deems his actions as an abuse of power. So there is that check and balance.

I've got a different perspective, but that's just me and I'm confident it wouldn't go over well on the PF.
Why do you care what's popular? If it's your perspective then it's yours. I just don't understand why you care on this topic when you have no trouble with any other.

Been through this.
He cannot fire any ambassador at any time for any reason without risk of impeachment and removal from office if congress deems his actions as an abuse of power. So there is that check and balance.
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. In accordance with the Appointments Clause, the Senate has to approve ambassador appointments. But, ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President". They can be dismissed at any time. He does not need Senate approval to remove an ambassador, and the House has no say in any of it.

Like I said, you listen to the talking heads without checking to see if what they're are saying holds water. It does not. Read up on how ambassadors are appointed and the Appointments Clause.

Baaaaa.

And the most likely Trumper response:

Hilarious that the Big Lebowski meme comes out right after Luther shows his complete lack of knowledge on ambassadors. And you guys think you're privileged to some kind of truth. You're just as much in denial, and guilty of making up ****, as Trumpers are.

VN Store

Back