The Impeachment Thread

I don't know if Kennedy set the precedent for family as part of the administration, but there was precedent, and for the record I agree with you about Trump's family and extended family as part of the administration. I'm going with they may be the only people who can stand him.
Did JFK have family other than RFK in his administration? And FTR, I think Bobby was completely qualified to be AG.

Reactions: Mick
Anyone being honest knows Biden should never have been the Obama administrations' point man on the Ukraine. That's not to say he definitely did something crooked, but there was definitely a conflict of interest. Someone should have been intelligent enough to realize it was a bad idea. If politics were reversed, the left would want it looked into as well. Trump absolutely handled it in a poor way, and most probably an unethical way, but not to the point of impeachment. And, ftr, I think the Biden thing should be subject to scrutiny. I'd feel the same if it were a Republican.
Then we agree

Parnas recording shows Trump talking with indicted businessmen the President has said he doesn't know - CNNPolitics

"Get her out tomorrow. I don't care," the President says at a dinner with donors at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC. "Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it."

I'm sure it has probably been posted but you got to love it........
From Parnas, the man Trump claims to not even know.... What a liar.
I made a meme earlier that had Trump saying Do it! Do it! but didn't post.
trumpd.jpg

Reactions: luthervol
Parnas recording shows Trump talking with indicted businessmen the President has said he doesn't know - CNNPolitics

"Get her out tomorrow. I don't care," the President says at a dinner with donors at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, DC. "Get her out tomorrow. Take her out. OK? Do it."

I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya. Trump's a liar??! Who knew???

Still don't think it's an impeachable offense. Oh, and politicians lie, even your precious Democrats.

Stop with the "but some lie more" BS. They all lie.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb

Yea but you know it’s a non story. Oh no a president fired an ambassador.

Reactions: AM64
The SoS or any of a number of other people who wouldn't have a potential conflict of interest.
It wasn't Joe selling his position, it was his son treading on the biden name. Did Burisma or Hunter get special treatment from the Ukraine Government? I've never heard that argument, but we are to believe they funneled millions from the Ukraine Government to accounts in America?

I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya. Trump's a liar??! Who knew???

Still don't think it's an impeachable offense. Oh, and politicians lie, even your precious Democrats.

Stop with the "but some lie more" BS. They all lie.
Every human on Earth lies, BUT some lie more than others. How much a person lies, not if a person lies, is the only variable and therefore the only one that matters.
Normalizing Trump with the "they all lie" cop out is really just a cop out.

Every human on Earth lies, BUT some lie more than others. How much a person lies, not if a person lies, is the only variable and therefore the only one that matters.
If I recognize a lie, it really doesn't matter if it's under oath or not. To some it does though. Go figure.

So predictable.
As are you.
You say everyone lies, so how much they lie is not important.
I say everyone lies, so how much they lie is of critical importance.
To cover for or attempt to normalize Trump, your perspective is a must.

Yea but you know it’s a non story. Oh no a president fired an ambassador.
Ambassadors serve at the will of the President, right? So why should it matter why she was fired.? Trump wanted her gone. If Obama wanted an ambassador gone, would the left have this kind of uproar? I don't think so, nor should they. It's within the President's purview.

Reactions: AM64 and tbwhhs

Ignoring two of the main managers of the impeachment articles ( Schiff and Nadler ) are on record as lying , to point out that we shouldn’t normalize Trumps lies is so disingenuous. I guess it’s when they lie , in the context that they lie and who’s party they are in . Smh .

Reactions: AM64
It's all about the why.
But if you close your eyes, cover your ears, and hum real loudly; you can continue acting as if you do not know the truth.

There's nothing illegal about Trump's foreign policy in Ukraine......ambassadors don't make foreign policy.
The POTUS sets foreign policy..........period. If she has a problem w/that then she must be replaced.

Reactions: AM64 and tbwhhs
Ambassadors serve at the will of the President, right? So why should it matter why she was fired.? Trump wanted her gone. If Obama wanted an ambassador gone, would the left have this kind of uproar? I don't think so, nor should they. It's within the President's purview.
That’s what I said

The house is the power of the purse so the aid is the power of the house. A fictitious hold for the announcement of a fictitious investigation into the Bidens does not qualify for a defense.

As are you.
You say everyone lies, so how much they lie is not important.
I say everyone lies, so how much they lie is of critical importance.
To cover for or attempt to normalize Trump, your perspective is a must.
To cover for your preferred liars, yours is a must.

The house is the power of the purse so the aid is the power of the house. A fictitious hold for the announcement of a fictitious investigation into the Bidens does not qualify for a defense.

All ambassadors serve the POTUS . The House doesn’t remove any ambassadors , because they don’t serve the House

VN Store

Back