The Impeachment Thread

I've never claimed billionaires were evil nor have I spoken out against them. You guys are confused and I see your need to label. I've been a Republican all my life but have voted across the aisle on occasion. At this point, I'm more independent. None of the candidates I mentioned are progressive. Just because Pete's gay doesn't make him progressive. He's a moderate as is Bloomberg and Biden. Sorry, but you haven't got a clue. Just know that I don't support the President. Plenty of Republicans and conservatives don't support him. Well, the more honorable and patriotic anyway
Bloomberg is NOT a moderate

That’s a fair point. And no one should trust Bolton.

I agree , not the Dems or the GOP. Everybody has cashed in on Trump , writing books about everything . JB has to find a way to stimulate books sales . The majority of the buyers wont be Republicans . I wouldn’t think .

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
I agree , not the Dems or the GOP. Everybody has cashed in on Trump , writing books about everything . JB has to find away to stimulate books sales . The majority of the buyers wont be Republicans . I wouldn’t think .

Edit : this is just my paranoid self talking here ( IMO only )

Did you also notice that the book had been submitted to the National Security Council's Records Management Division for prepublication security review for classified information? So who leaked "a quote" from the book before it was blessed? Somebody outside government leaking potentially classified information before it was cleared or still more proof of anti-Trump sentiment and leakers of potentially classified information within the government? The point still remaining is so what if he was attempting to force an investigation. That area of the globe needed protection from Russia back when Obama was resident, so at this point what does it matter? I can think of better things to do with our taxes.

Do you think he did what he is accused of? I am not asking if you think it warrants impeachment, I don’t believe it does, but do you think he did it?
The phone call alone proves he did it. Everyone with a working brain knows he did it. Of course that means Justin thinks he didn't do it.

So Trump leg-humpers, if you can break away from thrusting onTrump's ill-fitting pants for one second, which of these excuses are you going to go with tomorrow?

How about we'd much rather have some serious investigation of congressional and ex-congressional family and friends pay for play money making schemes. If you are this upset over how things were done, why aren't you a charter member of the investigate the FISA/FBI corruption bandwagon? Don't worry we know the answer.

How about naming a Senator whose children and family have not benefited from their success.
While your at it, name a CEO of a fortune 500 company whose kids and family have not benefited.
Then you can move on to naming a successful athlete whose friends and family have not benefited.
Then do judges and lawyers.

I almost forgot. Do real estate developers and reality TV show hosts.

You good with that, luth?

You're delusional if you think there is a difference.
The children and families of people with money, power, and/or fame are always given advantages that others are not.

If the roof caves in on people in congress who use that position for personal advantage, then just maybe we can be on our way to having representation and no longer have lifetime politicians. Did it ever strike you as strange that congress initiated and pressed for the 22nd amendment limiting presidents to two terms, but took no similar action for themselves?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
If you support Trump then you have no problem with it. I believe that’s the point he was making.
It's Luther. That's not the point he was making. He sees nothing suspicious about Biden's son getting a job he wasn't qualified for, yet condemns all Trumps and doesn't think they should be working for their dad. He is a hypocrite by his own words.

If the roof caves in on people in congress who use that position for personal advantage, then just maybe we can be on our way to having representation and no longer have lifetime politicians. Did it ever strike you as strange that congress initiated and pressed for the 22nd amendment limiting presidents to two terms, but took no similar action for themselves?

Lol.....Luther will have to think about that one.

If you support Trump then you have no problem with it. I believe that’s the point he was making.

I gave him credit for saying the rich are different without making a distinction that an elected position isn't the same as being born with a silver spoon. You should read the rules that congress has written for government workers with respect to gifts, outside income, etc; you'd think it would apply to them, but apparently they are above the law.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
It's Luther. That's not the point he was making. He sees nothing suspicious about Biden's son getting a job he wasn't qualified for, yet condemns all Trumps and doesn't think they should be working for their dad. He is a hypocrite by his own words.
And President Trump nor anyone related to him takes one dime in taxpayer money 20200126_224410.jpgas a salary

And President Trump nor anyone related to him takes one dime in taxpayer money View attachment 256873as a salary
I don't believe the Trump children should have any official capacity within the administration regardless of if they receive a salary. Just as a believe Biden's son shouldn't have been given a job in a foreign country he wasn't remotely qualified for. Both are wrong IMO.

Reactions: tennvols77 and AM64

VN Store

Back