The Impeachment Thread

Maybe the house should have taken a full vote from the onset so they would have subpoena power? It's not the Senate's job to investigate for the House...they rushed thru to give a Christmas present to their lunatic fringe and it ended up biting them in the azz..now everyone is tired of it dragging on and want their afternoon soaps back

This is my favorite idiotic argument from the Trump administration: you should have heard from him before, so you can't hear from him now.

Just moronic.

Bolton trying to finish his book before impeachment is over
giphy.gif

Maybe the house should have taken a full vote from the onset so they would have subpoena power? It's not the Senate's job to investigate for the House...they rushed thru to give a Christmas present to their lunatic fringe and it ended up biting them in the azz..now everyone is tired of it dragging on and want their afternoon soaps back
I would hate for you to miss your soaps.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Spot on.

Reactions: VolnJC
Why do you think they didn't have the vote? It seems it would have been easier.

It would have opened the door to all sorts of procedural delays by the Republicans. We have seen them lie over and over and over again about this. Things like claiming they could not attend hearings or questioning when not only they could, but many did. Things like that.

And that just leads to the conclusion that Bolton should testify, especially given Trump's rampant history of having a loose fidelity (at best) to truth.
I wish I had the time to go back and dig up all the posts by you libs bashing Bolton, now he's a hero. So funny.
If that's your conclusion then you need to contact your liberal heros and ask them why they didn't call him in the House. I have never seen a jury responsible for calling witnesses

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
I wish I had the time to go back and dig up all the posts by you libs bashing Bolton, now he's a hero. So funny.
If that's your conclusion then you need to contact your liberal heros and ask them why they didn't call him in the House. I have never seen a jury responsible for calling witnesses
Who said he's a hero? He's a weasel. He should have voluntarily testified when the House requested he testify. The only reason he should testify now is he has extremely relevant, first-hand knowledge of Trump's actions and statements regarding this matter.

This is my favorite idiotic argument from the Trump administration: you should have heard from him before, so you can't hear from him now.

Just moronic.
The senate are jurors to hear the case from the House. Not to call witnesses for the House. We can't help that it was run by Schiff for brains.

Can we be honest? It doesn't matter if Bolton testifies. It doesn't matter if Trump took the stand and admitted to doing what we all know he absolutely did and more. There's ZERO chance a GOP senate is going to convict a republican president. There'd be ZERO chance a democratic congress would have impeached a democratic president, not in today's tribalistic climate.

Our founders envisioned a utopia where love of country outshone a love party, they were wrong.

This whole thing is a black eye on the U.S. and will go down as a skidmark in the boxer briefs of our history.

Regardless of what Fox News and our Republican senators might think, the majority of Americans are not stupid. "Bolton" and "I left the GOP" trending on twitter-- Even with Kobe's death. Republican party needs to call the witnesses, and then make an argument that it's not impeachable. At least give the impression that this is not a cover up.

Reactions: luthervol
Who said he's a hero? He's a weasel. He should have voluntarily testified when the House requested he testify. The only reason he should testify now is he has extremely relevant, first-hand knowledge of Trump's actions and statements regarding this matter.
Ole bug eyes could have called him, he didn't. Why not? Bug eyes and fat boy don't get to tell the Senate how to operate. The grown ups are in charge of this sham now

Disgruntled Bolton's book was given to one entity, NSC to clear it for sale. Coincidentally the book was then leaked to the Dem operative NYT and at the precise time to to sway the Senate to allow witnesses that Dems refused to call. This is a ZERO. Just more Demonrat theater.
Well lookey what we have here.

Hypocrite. Ignoring Joe Biden interview on holding a Billion dollars to post this 🐂💩.

You do realize that literally everyone in Washington DC, including the republican house and senate were on board with the money being withheld, right? It wasn't a secret because it had to do with systemic corruption that every politician on Capitol Hill knew about in Ukraine.

Distinction and difference. Don't you ever get tired of people having to spoon feed you?

VN Store

Back