The Impeachment Thread

Lol ... come on , the liberals hold all social media platforms , 90% of MSM , all of Silicon Valley , and you just came off 8 years of good vibes and warm globalist snuggles with Obama . Your propaganda sounds good through a megaphone to a crowd holding signs , but the numbers doesn’t really work out for that to be true .
I'm talking about the use and consumption of misinformation (propaganda).
That occurs more heavily among the right.

We already know this. Stop with the threats already. Let's get to the truth. If there was graft by the Bidens, let's find out and DQ him from the race. If Trump held up the aid to get an announcement of an investigation, let's find out and remove him from office.

Reactions: luthervol
We already know this. Stop with the threats already. Let's get to the truth. If there was graft by the Bidens, let's find out and DQ him from the race. If Trump held up the aid to get an announcement of an investigation, let's find out and remove him from office.
Seems fair and reasonable doesn't it?

Jim Jordan this morning, along with the other republicans, nothing has changed. New York Times, is as fake as they come. If it wasn’t for Trump, that newspaper is making a killing due to Trump. The founder of Twitter, has made billions because of Trump. They should be happy that Trump is making people rich again. I’m happy, my income has proceeded 3 times over the limit. Thanks Trump!

Reactions: volfanjustin
Jim Jordan this morning, along with the other republicans, nothing has changed. New York Times, is as fake as they come. If it wasn’t for Trump, that newspaper is making a killing due to Trump. The founder of Twitter, has made billions because of Trump. They should be happy that Trump is making people rich again. I’m happy, my income has proceeded 3 times over the limit. Thanks Trump!
The facts haven't change one bit and neither has the GOP's desire for the public not to hear them.

Reactions: Velo Vol
Is he talking about John Bolton? The National Security Adviser? OMG. Trump lackeys... they are really struggling right now. They don't want Bolton to testify.

Hmm. Maybe someone should put the National Security Adviser under oath and ask him what he knows about the military aid to Ukraine?

Just a thought.

Yes, Trump is doing a great job, and if he can get his next things done, it will get a lot better with everything. The division was when Obama transformed America illegally. America wasn’t founded the way Obummer changed it, and I sure don’t like it that way now. We were fooled by him in 08. I didn’t vote for him either time. I took a chance on the Republican side, not knowing what they were going to do to America. Trump is the only one that has done, in what I believe in. I don’t get what he has done to you, except that he has tried to help you and your family out financially, so you can live better. He didn’t run to be president of the world, but to be the president of this country only. We haven’t seen anything yet, it is only going to get better, once he gets everything he wants to do done.
I didn't vote for Obama

It is what he has to say while Trump is still in office... it would fly, if there wasn't so much evidence to the contrary. Zelensky is in an impossible position... thanks to Trump's own selfishness. None of this would have happened, if Joe Biden wasn't running for President of the United States. This was about damaging Joe Biden politically. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is what he has to say while Trump is still in office... it would fly, if there wasn't so much evidence to the contrary. Zelensky is in an impossible position... thanks to Trump's own selfishness. None of this would have happened, if Joe Biden wasn't running for President of the United States. This was about damaging Joe Biden politically. Nothing more, nothing less.
So Zelensky is also a lair, the only people on the planet who never lie are democrats huh?

VN Store

Back