The Impeachment Thread

Like anybody is still paying attention lol...the ratings are dismal...Trump is 4 points more popular than Obama..a majority are against impeachment time to #MoveOn and for the Dems to try to find a candidate from that mess that's running now

I would add #6, no investigation was started into the Biden crime family

Whatboutisims are so 2019. The boogeyman media and libtard congress aren't excuses for trump's overt and repeated lies. It fascinates me that one of the most cited reasons for choosing trump was because he wasn't as 'crooked' as Hillary, as it turns out, he is.

Whataboutism? You said lying to Congress bad , I gave examples of how that’s not even realist for anybody to claim without acknowledging how often it’s done . Then ask if you think the managers did it , of course you ignored that and went back to orange man bad because he lies . Smh . Why not just say orange man bad and I don’t care about any of the others and what they do ? It will save you some pecking on the ol keyboard.

Last edited:
Trump claimed in a tweet this morning that the Democrats in the House never asked John Bolton to testify. That is an outright lie. House investigators did ask Bolton to testify during the impeachment inquiry last fall, but he declined to on instructions from the White House and said he would only testify pursuant to a subpoena if a court compelled him to. The House never subpoenaed Bolton, likely to avoid a drawn-out court battle, but he was asked to testify. Trump has to know this because the White House was trying to block his testimony. Trump will lie about anything, and count on his followers to either be ignorant of the facts, or to not care that he is such a liar.

John Bolton got fired for leaking, and wanting to start wars everywhere. The NY Times used to hate Bolton, now they like him. The Times got that leakage somewhere, in which the book is irrelevant.
I hated John Bolton too and now I like him (not necessarily his policies). So goes politics. BTW, are you calling a book no one has read and hasn't been published irrelevant?

The absolute same can be argued from the right about the progressive left and their agendas .
Yea, some of that goes on with the left also.
But the right has firmly established itself as the party of misinformation and the uninformed.

Trump claimed in a tweet this morning that the Democrats in the House never asked John Bolton to testify. That is an outright lie. House investigators did ask Bolton to testify during the impeachment inquiry last fall, but he declined to on instructions from the White House and said he would only testify pursuant to a subpoena if a court compelled him to. The House never subpoenaed Bolton, likely to avoid a drawn-out court battle, but he was asked to testify. Trump has to know this because the White House was trying to block his testimony. Trump will lie about anything, and count on his followers to either be ignorant of the facts, or to not care that he is such a liar.
The House should have subpoenaed him then. When they chose not to they vacated their right to bitch about him not testifying and it’s a moot point now. He can’t have any new information today that he didn’t have at the time of the subpoena discussion so there is no “new information”

Yea, some of that goes on with the left also.
But the right has firmly established itself as the party of misinformation and the uninformed.

Lol ... come on , the liberals hold all social media platforms , 90% of MSM , all of Silicon Valley , and you just came off 8 years of good vibes and warm globalist snuggles with Obama . Your propaganda sounds good through a megaphone to a crowd holding signs , but the numbers doesn’t really work out for that to be true .

The House should have subpoenaed him then. When they chose not to they vacated their right to bitch about him not testifying and it’s a moot point now. He can’t have any new information today that he didn’t have at the time of the subpoena discussion so there is no “new information”
There is no logic to this. If Bolton has information which hasn't been heard, then it is new. If Trump has done nothing wrong, then there should be nothing to fear from John Bolton's testimony. So why was the White House trying to block him from testifying before the House Oversight Committee in the fall? That is not the behavior of people with nothing to hide.

There is no logic to this. If Bolton has information which hasn't been heard, then it is new. If Trump has done nothing wrong, then there should be nothing to fear from John Bolton's testimony.
LMAO! Then the House should have subpoenaed him when it had the chance and obtained it rather than vacate that task and bitch and moan in the media about it!

VN Store

Back