The Impeachment Thread

Trump, Barr, and Mulvaney have all gone on record to say the leaked story is false. Where is Bolton? Busy tallying up presales of his book?
View attachment 256951

This is not consistent with Mulvaney's comments during the press conference last month where he confirmed that the aid was withheld for political purposes and claimed it happens all the time and we should just get over it.

And Sondland and about a half a dozen others, none of whom have been shown to be in error in anything they say on this, versus Trump, Barr, and Mulvaney who have been proven to be liars on this subject, in some cases many times over.
Wrong. Every single one of $hitty schiff's witnesses said they had no evidence or was ever told to do a quid pro quo.

This is not consistent with Mulvaney's comments during the press conference last month where he confirmed that the aid was withheld for political purposes and claimed it happens all the time and we should just get over it.
By all accounts he's just a war hawk with a temper. Not the stable, calm influence we need in there keeping Trump in check.

Reactions: AM64
So Zelensky is also a lair, the only people on the planet who never lie are democrats huh?
Zelensky is doing what he has to do. It doesn't mean you should ignore contradicting evidence, just because of what he says. This last statement is rich. Sometimes it feels like that Republicans would have us believe that just about everyone in Trump's orbit is a liar... except for him.

So Bolton may say it happened, Trump will say it didn't. He said/he said. Who cares? I am going to have to go dig up all the comments from the left bashing Bolton
What does digging up comments bashing the left have to do with anything? I've never been a fan of Bolton, BUT he hasn't been caught telling lies over and over again like Trump. That's the difference in their credibility, but like you, I really don't care. It's pure entertainment

That he had conversations with Trump in which Trump said there was a quid pro quo, and that he personally warned Trump against it, but Trump insisted on moving forward with it.

He did? I’m at home sick watching the news and I haven’t seen him on any of the networks. Seems like a bombshell that big he’d have interviews lined up for days.

VN Store

Back