The Impeachment Thread

He did? I’m at home sick watching the news and I haven’t seen him on any of the networks. Seems like a bombshell that big he’d have interviews lined up for days.
Why would he line up interviews? Seems like he will let it stew awhile.
He certainly hasn't come out and said it is being misreported.

3 Senators now appear to be on board with wanting to have Bolton testify:

Romney
Murkowski
Collins

1 more Senator, and the impeachment trial will stretch on for weeks and probably months. Trump will, of course, file suit to try to stop Bolton. This will go all the way to SCOTUS, where he'll lose.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Have you got a link to that being verified as true........to back up that false untrue statement you just made...
If not........stfu.
So how do you feel about all the proven lies and false claims made by the President? Is it ok? Do you care? Do you believe the President hasn't lied and made false claims about anything?

Reactions: tvolsfan

Romney
Murkowski
Collins

1 more Senator, and the impeachment trial will stretch on for weeks and probably months. Trump will, of course, file suit to try to stop Bolton. This will go all the way to SCOTUS, where he'll lose.
Come on Lamar!!!!!

He did? I’m at home sick watching the news and I haven’t seen him on any of the networks. Seems like a bombshell that big he’d have interviews lined up for days.

Evidently he went to the Adam Schiff's school of learning how to lie really good and manufacture deceptions.

That is ridiculous. As Republicans are well aware, they can call witnesses too. So not every witness will be against Trump... they can call the Eric Ciaramella, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Alexandra Chalupa, Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi. It just means that the Democrats can also call John Bolton, Mike Pompeo, Devin Nunes, Rudy Giuliani, Mick Mulvaney, Robert Hyde and Lev Parnas. I can't help but get the feeling that the Republicans don't really want such a trade off to happen.

Romney
Murkowski
Collins

Good, get them under oath!

Reactions: AM64 and JCP201
If you will drink a couple of Corona Extras, it will immunize you against the Coronavirus, unless you already have it. In that case, drink a case.

There's still plenty of time, for those who would like to know the truth.

You know the truth already....read the Transcript again but....... s l o w e r. Let the words sink into your pea-brain.

The truth is out there......put out there in public w/nothing to hide. It was a perfect call to Ukraine.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back