The Impeachment Thread

I don't think I ever defended Biden's son beyond saying the children of rich/famous/powerful people always get unfair advantages.
But at least Biden's son is not receiving taxpayers' dollars and making policies for our country. (and that's a big difference)

No, you didn't, but that's not the point. The kid received lots of money likely with the thought that his father would influence policy. It started while ole Joe was VP, and the Ukrainians probably didn't expect Hiliary to lose and for daddy Joe to be sitting around ... although he probably still lobbies for this and that whether registered or not ... all out of work politicians do that. The Ukrainians probably expected Joe to be a cabinet fixture in the new dim government ... except. If by chance Joe happened to become the next president, the Ukrainians likely have some juicy stuff to blackmail the kid with in exchange for what ole Joe can do for them. This is why those long forms you (well some of us) fill out for security clearances always ask about foreign involvement - from captive relatives to the most innocuous stuff.

They've received hundreds of millions in security alone. (taxpayer dollars) They are also provided staff (taxpayer $) and transportation (taxpayer $)
So if someone else not related to Trump were in those positions then taxpayers would pay for those same things plus their salaries. They are saving taxpayers money

No, you didn't, but that's not the point. The kid received lots of money likely with the thought that his father would influence policy. It started while ole Joe was VP, and the Ukrainians probably didn't expect Hiliary to lose and for daddy Joe to be sitting around ... although he probably still lobbies for this and that whether registered or not ... all out of work politicians do that. The Ukrainians probably expected Joe to be a cabinet fixture in the new dim government ... except. If by chance Joe happened to become the next president, the Ukrainians likely have some juicy stuff to blackmail the kid with in exchange for what ole Joe can do for them. This is why those long forms you (well some of us) fill out for security clearances always ask about foreign involvement - from captive relatives to the most innocuous stuff.
You know who didn't fill out a long form for security clearance? Trump
I don't care if the right investigates the crap out of the Bidens. (like they did Bill, Hillary, and Obama)
This current investigation is into Trump's wrongdoings.

All people have to do is not re-elect them. It seems everyone wants term limits for every congressman other than the one they keep re-electing.

I'm glad you realized that. It's always those other guys. The second part is we can do more for you if you reelect so and so ... he'll have more seniority, and, therefore, more flexibility. Bribes and payback - that's what politics always comes down to.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
So if someone else not related to Trump were in those positions then taxpayers would pay for those same things plus their salaries. They are saving taxpayers money
Security would be much less far to less travel. We would save money.

You know who didn't fill out a long form for security clearance? Trump
I don't care if the right investigates the crap out of the Bidens. (like they did Bill, Hillary, and Obama)
This current investigation is into Trump's wrongdoings.

Investigations have been coming up empty all the time too.....but go ahead blue head, there's nothing else going on with the country right now......we've got all the time in the world Luther.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
This is my favorite idiotic argument from the Trump administration: you should have heard from him before, so you can't hear from him now.

Just moronic.

It's called doing your job. Ken Star was met with similar delays and each time he went through the courts and time after time would win in court.
It's all irrelevant because any Republicans who side right the Dems and against the Constitution will be opposed in their re-election. So go ahead call witnesses. Even if The Moustache says the President spoke to him about tying aid to whatever. There is no victim and no opening of an investigation and he said was released before the deadline. So bring on the witnesses. Uncle Joe Hunter Eric C and Adam Schift to start.
Lol

It would have opened the door to all sorts of procedural delays by the Republicans. We have seen them lie over and over and over again about this. Things like claiming they could not attend hearings or questioning when not only they could, but many did. Things like that.
When you go to court do you "NOT" file certain motions or issue subpoenas because of what your opposition may do?

No offense, but your argument on this is crap.

Got some factual info for you: It's not just the far left who want Trump out. It's also the center left, the middle and the center right.

It's so funny how so many of you believe that everyone that dislikes Trump is a far left ideologue. There's a reason why this country's brightest and most accomplished entrepreneurs and business leaders speak out against him. There's a reason why this country's most accomplished military leaders speak out against him. Why do you think these groups, by and large, don't support him?

There is no such thing as center left or center right.

I don’t think any of the articles claim the anonymous source is from someone who knows someone
Trump has been PROVEN to lie and make false claims over and over and over and over and over again. It's into the thousands. And yes, many of his blatant lies and false claims have consequences

So this is what you'd rather go with then?

View attachment 256982
Did I say was a fan of Schiff? There are other choices Einstein. I choose not to support a liar and a traitor. You do and that 's cool. This country was founded on the principle that everyone doesn't have to believe and think as you do. You understand that fact about our country, don't you? Maybe not. You've proven not to be too bright

Trump has been PROVEN to lie and make false claims over and over and over and over and over again. It's into the thousands. And yes, many of his blatant lies and false claims have consequences

.......and you continue to cry big crocodile tears all day about it too. You aren't changing minds around here with this loony drivel of on & on & on & on.....about Trump's lies. There's simply nothing you can do. Get over yourself.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back