The Impeachment Thread

I didn't call you a traitor. Taking a cue from our President I see with the false claim. Look in the mirror, you can fix your urge

I never said you have called me a traitor. You have called POTUS and many others on this board a traitor numerous times and I hate to break it to you, none of them are traitors.

Reactions: AM64 and vols40
Looks like we are gonna see witnesses Biden can't be happy about this...the Dem machine hates Bernie..who will be the candidate if Hunter gets called and people turn on Biden?

Is there more of a child than Mitt Romney? What a freaking sore loser. Lol.

Reactions: AM64
You know who didn't fill out a long form for security clearance? Trump
I don't care if the right investigates the crap out of the Bidens. (like they did Bill, Hillary, and Obama)
This current investigation is into Trump's wrongdoings.

And neither did Obama. I can't imagine how Obama would ever receive a high level clearance ... and maybe not Trump. Obama for background, and Trump ... that should be obvious. I think candidates should have to be cleared for the security level they need in the job before they are allowed to run ... no more of the BS that the people have spoken so it's now a non issue. I don't see why a military recruit would be more thoroughly vetted than the guy heading up the military.

Trump claimed in a tweet this morning that the Democrats in the House never asked John Bolton to testify. That is an outright lie. House investigators did ask Bolton to testify during the impeachment inquiry last fall, but he declined to on instructions from the White House and said he would only testify pursuant to a subpoena if a court compelled him to. The House never subpoenaed Bolton, likely to avoid a drawn-out court battle, but he was asked to testify. Trump has to know this because the White House was trying to block his testimony. Trump will lie about anything, and count on his followers to either be ignorant of the facts, or to not care that he is such a liar.

So you are now stating that the House was wrong from the start? Never called a vote if the full House which is required for subpoenas.

Moderate would be better. I'm guessing you understand that Trump walked into a pretty good situation, unlike our previous President

LMAO. I am glad you finally admitted that you are a liberal hack. The situation and subsequent actions taken by "our previous President" is exactly why the current President was elected. President Obama expanded overreached the size and scope of the federal government to the point that it became impossible for economic growth. President Trump started day one getting the government out of the way and guess what. It worked.
Doesn't it feel good to get that off your chest?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Can we be honest? It doesn't matter if Bolton testifies. It doesn't matter if Trump took the stand and admitted to doing what we all know he absolutely did and more. There's ZERO chance a GOP senate is going to convict a republican president. There'd be ZERO chance a democratic congress would have impeached a democratic president, not in today's tribalistic climate.

Our founders envisioned a utopia where love of country outshone a love party, they were wrong.

This whole thing is a black eye on the U.S. and will go down as a skidmark in the boxer briefs of our history.

Awww, it'll be good for some chuckles. However, it pales to past diplomacy that pieced together countries of different ethnicities and religions who hated each other. We've got a lot of ground to cover before we ever catch up to European type diplomatic blunders in eastern Europe and the Mideast.

I'm talking about the use and consumption of misinformation (propaganda).
That occurs more heavily among the right.

I just posted a video interview this morning , that has Michael Moore spewing false propaganda about Trump supporters in the “Thats Racist “ thread . Pure misinformation aimed at dividing people based on skin color . Who do you think will consume that propaganda? Your view of who intentionally misleads the public “ more “ is just a tad slanted and very subjective .

And neither did Obama. I can't imagine how Obama would ever receive a high level clearance ... and maybe not Trump. Obama for background, and Trump ... that should be obvious. I think candidates should have to be cleared for the security level they need in the job before they are allowed to run ... no more of the BS that the people have spoken so it's now a non issue. I don't see why a military recruit would be more thoroughly vetted than the guy heading up the military.
I agree with you on this.

VN Store

Back