The Impeachment Thread

Trump has been PROVEN to lie and make false claims over and over and over and over and over again. It's into the thousands. And yes, many of his blatant lies and false claims have consequences

So have anonymous sources since 100s of their bombshell revelations have turned out false. Y’all (including MSM) want to believe so bad anyone could start a twitter rumor and it would be viral in hours.

so far they are pretty much Ofor
Stormy?
Payoffs to Stormy?
His other floozy?
Trump Tower meeting?
Lying about his cover story?
Trump Tower Moscow?
Problems with the Trump Foundation?
And pretty much everything to date dealing with Ukraine?

That's what you call an Ofor?

So have anonymous sources since 100s of their bombshell revelations have turned out false. Y’all (including MSM) want to believe so bad anyone could start a twitter rumor and it would be viral in hours.
Ya'll.?.....You have no f'ing clue as to what I believe and what I don't believe. At least try to debate like an adult and stop conflating issues. That f'ing traitor you proudly support needs to stay off twitter. He's an embarrassment to this country and so are his proud supporters

Reactions: TN Ribs
Did I say was a fan of Schiff? There are other choices Einstein. I choose not to support a liar and a traitor. You do and that 's cool. This country was founded on the principle that everyone doesn't have to believe and think as you do. You understand that fact about our country, don't you? Maybe not. You've proven not to be too bright

ELSyCqTUwAEN8UT.jpg

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Ya'll.?.....You have no f'ing clue as to what I believe and what I don't believe. At least try to debate like an adult and stop conflating issues. That f'ing traitor you proudly support needs to stay off twitter. He's an embarrassment to this country and so are his proud supporters

When you start acting like an adult and quit calling anyone who disagrees with you a traitor I might consider it. But right now, I feel like **** and have a burning urge to be mean to stupid people.

haha calm down vp

When you start acting like an adult and quit calling anyone who disagrees with you a traitor I might consider it. But right now, I feel like **** and have a burning urge to be mean to stupid people.
I didn't call you a traitor. Taking a cue from our President I see with the false claim. Look in the mirror, you can fix your urge

I love the analogy but I would change it just a tad.
The election of Trump and Trumpism in general will go down as inexplicably crapping in the boxer briefs of our history.
The impeachment is like a little of the crap leaking out and running down the pants leg of our history.

Lowest unemployment ever recorded. Gotta give to you that is terrible news. Energy independence no bueno.
Dead Terrorist leaders terrible idea.
Conservative judges awful

Reactions: AM64
Lowest unemployment ever recorded. Gotta give to you that is terrible news. Energy independence no bueno.
Dead Terrorist leaders terrible idea.
Conservative judges awful
Moderate would be better. I'm guessing you understand that Trump walked into a pretty good situation, unlike our previous President

He wouldn't have a choice and what difference does it make? I dgaf about whether bolton's book sells well - do you?

This leak just solidified a shtload of pre-orders. He's made his money...

I never agree with you but you have fallen a$$ backwards into something. Doesn't surprise me in the least of the timing of this. I don't believe if Bolton testifies it changes anything. President Trump is always at least two steps ahead of the Dems.
Bolton is in the market for selling books. Bolton is what we would consider way right of center. It is in his interest to stir controversy but not to cut off this nose to spite his face. So go ahead call witnesses. If there is a valid reason for claiming executive privelage Bolton will not testify. If he testifies it still won't change the facts. No pressure, no investigation and the aid was released before the deadline.

When you go to court do you "NOT" file certain motions or issue subpoenas because of what your opposition may do?

No offense, but your argument on this is crap.

Yes. All the time. And there are about 20 reasons for it, none of which you would understand because they each involve thinking past step one.

^^^^^ Triggered little snowflake like no other......all day long too....

I would take this trade everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Hunter Biden clearly profited off his name, as is common with just about every marginally talented person with family connection. Case in point, the Trump brood.

All relevant witnesses.... Eric C, Joe and Hunter Adam Schift etc

VN Store

Back