The Impeachment Thread

I'm tired of your circular games... I've explained why he wasn't subpoenaed. It was a political calculus. It may or may not have been the best way to handle it... but they did obviously want his testimony. Now talk to someone else. You are boring.

Thanks for confirming the house in fact did not call him as a witness. And now are expecting the Senate to.

He didn't have to be there at all. He chose to put himself in harm's way in service of his adopted country. Your disdain for him and your attempts to disrespect his service are completely motivated by politics. You are placing political party affiliation over country. It's pathetic.
He's a f***ing Democrat hack like you. You two should get along. Just remember to address him as Lt. Colonel when he joins you for dinner.

He's a f***ing Democrat hack like you. You two should get along. Just remember to address him as Lt. Colonel when he joins you for dinner.

If he understands this he won't have any trouble if this twin brother shows up for dinner as they are both the same rank. Never served in the military but is that as odd as it looks? 2 brothers with the same rank?

It is being reported that Trump's defense attorneys have NOT ONE TIME mentioned Bolton on the Senate floor.

Odd under the circumstances, don't you think?

I thought attorneys were taught to never introduce a witness they don’t plan to call? Correct me if I’m wrong here.

Reactions: AM64
Nothing else you could have posted, could have verified my argument that your animus towards him is entirely politically motivated, any better than this.

John Kerry. Was negotiating a deal that would have kept Iran from developing a nuclear weapon... which they are certain of acquiring now.

Israel disagrees with your post. But surely we can't take their word. All that stupid deal did was assure that they ultimately got a nuclear weapon

Reactions: AM64
John Kerry. Was negotiating a deal that would have kept Iran from developing a nuclear weapon... which they are certain of acquiring now.

And giving them back 1.5 large that in fairness was theirs but had been frozen for decades was a smart move. I mean not ok if you meet certain requirements in the future we can unfreeze? But instead to bring it to the negotiating table like Floyd Mayweather? Lol what a tool

No, it looks too much like a politically motivated smear campaign for me to believe it. It looks just like the Kerry Swift Boat ads.

It’s not just one person saying these things about him though . He has a history of doing things “ he “ thinks is best instead of what his superiors think , if I remember correctly

VN Store

Back