The Impeachment Thread

You are free to believe what you wish, but I don't because it's not consistent with someone who is a Purple Heart recipient and the veteran of a foreign war operation.

Now, I have seen you deride "hearsay" in the past... is hearsay suddenly credible because you think it works to the advantage of discrediting someone who has testified to information which is damaging to Donald Trump?
Exactly what high crime or misdemeanor has he testified to?

You are free to believe what you wish, but I don't because it's not consistent with someone who is a Purple Heart recipient and the veteran of a foreign war operation.

Now, I have seen you deride "hearsay" in the past... is hearsay suddenly credible because you think it works to the advantage of discrediting someone who has testified to information which is damaging to Donald Trump?
He was riding in a vehicle hit by a roadside bomb. I have no idea of the extent of his injuries. That alone, doesn't tell me anything about him other than he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He may have been a desk jockey, taking a ride to get ice cream..

Reactions: AM64 and vols40

Even though their boss corroberated the story?
And that someone who testified was prevented from answering a question concerning Eric C by Adam Schift. A question that would be damaging to Schift.

He was asked to testify and said that he would sue, and drag it out in court. This was done on instruction from the White House... you know this.
So? He was within his legal right to do so, as was the WH. How does this change the fact that the House Dems claimed to have irrefutable, iron-clad evidence of Trump's guilt. Now, they're crying before the nation because they don't have enough evidence of his guilt.

How can you sit and ignore the obvious admission that your Democrats impeached a president without the evidence to have done so? Ho can you sit and defend their attempt to overturn an election, and then admit they still need proof enough to justify/complete it?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
He was riding in a vehicle hit by a roadside bomb. I have no idea of the extent of his injuries. That alone, doesn't tell me anything about him other than he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He may have been a desk jockey, taking a ride to get ice cream..
He didn't have to be there at all. He chose to put himself in harm's way in service of his adopted country. Your disdain for him and your attempts to disrespect his service are completely motivated by politics. You are placing political party affiliation over country. It's pathetic.

So? He was within his legal right to do so, as was the WH. How does this change the fact that the House Dems claimed to have irrefutable, iron-clad evidence of Trump's guilt. Now, they're crying before the nation because they don't have enough evidence of his guilt.

How can you sit and ignore the obvious admission that your Democrats impeached a president without the evidence to have done so? Ho can you sit and defend their attempt to overturn an election, and then admit they still need proof enough to justify/complete it?
If there is more evidence from a firsthand witness, then that witness should be heard at trial.

He didn't have to be there at all. He chose to put himself in harm's way in service of his adopted country. Your disdain for him and your attempts to disrespect his service are completely motivated by politics. You are placing political party affiliation over country. It's pathetic.

God rest his soul John McCain but as a public servant he was a hack.

Reactions: AM64 and Zues1
Wait. You aren't a patriot unless you believe vets are above reproach?

Wait. You aren't a patriot unless you believe vets are above reproach?
Did I say that? No. I don't think that the service of a foreign war veteran with a Purple Heart should be disrespected over politics. This is a smear campaign. It reminds me of the John Kerry "swift boat veterans for the truth" where you had men supposedly giving first hand testimonial accounts of Kerry. As it turned out, at least two of those men were giving accounts of events to which they were never present. This looks like more of the same... all because of politics. It's disgusting.

But did not think enough of the process to call him as a witness?
I'm tired of your circular games... I've explained why he wasn't subpoenaed. It was a political calculus. It may or may not have been the best way to handle it... but they did obviously want his testimony. Now talk to someone else. You are boring.

Did I say that? No. I don't think that the service of a foreign war veteran with a Purple Heart should be disrespected over politics. This is a smear campaign. It reminds me of the John Kerry "swift boat veterans for the truth" where you had men supposedly giving first hand testimonial accounts of Kerry. As it turned out, at least two of those men were giving accounts of events to which they were never present. This looks like more of the same... all because of politics. It's disgusting.
Your attributed motives aside, that's what you said. It was a pretty ignorant comment.

The guys boss backed up this account. Does that not matter to you? Vindmans is a Russian asset ask Hillary

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back