The Impeachment Thread

#1 Best seller now?

Although plausible I don't take John Bolton as that type. In writing a book that would cover sensitive materials he was exposed to he seems to have done the right thing in giving a manuscript to the NSA. But what no one is saying is that those reporting what the book says does not have a copy of the manuscript. Once again right out of the Dems playbook no first-hand knowledge. Vindmans twin has reportedly said it wasn't him that leaked it. LMAO

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Fun Fact: Bondi takes issue with Hunter Biden making $83k per month due to his connections with Papa Biden, while she makes $115k per month from Qatar due to her proximity to Trump. Kettle meet coal.

Swampiness is in the eye of the beholder.

It’s not just one person saying these things about him though . He has a history of doing things “ he “ thinks is best instead of what his superiors think , if I remember correctly
I haven't seen anything that looks like something other than a politically motivated smear... and who is reporting these things? Anyone reputable? Not as far as I can tell. And yes, it's hearsay - which you don't want to believe when it is about Trump.

John Kerry. Was negotiating a deal that would have kept Iran from developing a nuclear weapon... which they are certain of acquiring now.
You can't honestly believe this. No deal was ever going to keep Iran from trying to develop nuclear weapons. The amount of research and man hours they've put into finding ways to develop them, they were never going to give that up.

I can't help but laugh at where that interview is taking place. It's on Fox News, who made John Bolton a paid contributor for the entirety of Obama's 8 years in office. Bolton literally appeared on every show which was on the Fox News Channel during those years.... but suddenly, he isn't credible in their estimation? That is going to be a hard sell for that network.

Also, if Bolton is so bad, why did Trump handpick him to be National Security Adviser? At what point is Trump accountable for these supposedly bad personnel choices? How did someone like John Bolton get so much power? That is easy. Fox News had him on as a regular paid contributor and that is where the President gets his news. Trump gave him that power.

Last edited:
I can't help but laugh at where that interview is taking place. It's on Fox News, who made John Bolton a paid contributor for the entirety of Obama's 8 years in office. Bolton literally appeared on every show which was on the Fox News Channel during those years.... but suddenly, he isn't credible in their estimation? That is going to be a hard sell for that network.

Also, if Bolton is so bad, why did Trump handpick him to be National Security Adviser? At what point is Trump accountable for these supposedly bad personnel choices?

Like Trump, the moment you do not tout the party line you are smoked.

Reactions: BowlBrother85

Let's examine the Trump defense team for a moment here:

Alan Dershowitz - a personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein who has been accused of raping one of Epstein's victims, Virginia Roberts.

Kenneth Starr- resigned as President of Baylor University following a Title IX lawsuit which revealed that he had been complicit in the cover ups of sexual abuse cases.

Pam Bondi- dropped an investigation into Trump University after Trump donated money to one of her campaigns.

What a brain trust.

VN Store

Back