The Impeachment Thread

Who is that from? Rasmussen? Trump's numbers are nearing their all time high, but his Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating is still below 46%. Also, on the day that Obama left office, his Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating was at 57%.... what are the chances that Trump's could ever be that high? Not very good, unless he makes some changes in his behavior.
Yeah Rasmussen is the only one I know that still does date to date head to head and daily tracking

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Deflection, and I'm not surprised. I asked Luther, and he completely ignored me. Now, you start with deflection. Post proff, or go put your tinfoil hat back on, and let the grownups talk😁
Calling you ignorant is not a deflection, it's fact. You're asking for proof of something not in doubt and the only defense for you and the rest of the rubes is it's not impeachable.

This tell us what the undisputed facts are. Does this mean you accept what Bolton says? If not, then we have disputed facts and need witnesses. You can't have it both ways.

They could have took it to court, those chose not to because they were in a rush and this is all political. You are just a lying partisan hack who covers for the far left, everyone knows it.

It it still going nowhere. I have no doubt the "Bolton stuff" has your interest, you and the rest of your far left pals bashed him forever until he says something you want to hear then all of a sudden he is an American hero. What's going to be funny is if it's a lie and the NYT or Vindman lied about what the book says and you libs here will cry and be so sad.
With this sentence, you just acknowledged that your previous post that the Democrats "didn't pursue Bolton" wasn't true. It is hard to take you seriously because you say things which you know to be false. You speak with an emotional attachment, and are unconcerned with ascertaining facts. It's all about your side "winning"... like it's an athletic event where a score is kept.

Who is that from? Rasmussen? Trump's numbers are nearing their all time high, but his Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating is still below 46%. Also, on the day that Obama left office, his Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating was at 57%.... what are the chances that Trump's could ever be that high? Not very good, unless he makes some changes in his behavior.

Key point on why he was so popular that particular day.

Reactions: AM64
LOL. What other ridiculous idea can we come up with to avoid having staff testify under oath as to what Trump said?

Key point on why he was so popular that particular day.
Barack Obama's Real Clear Politics Average Approval Ratings were tied to the economy, and more specifically, the unemployment rate. Like with most presidents, as the unemployment rate went down, Obama's approval ratings went up. Trump's numbers don't seem to be tethered to anything but his own behavior that particular week, and the current political climate. They do go up (slightly) whenever he is under intense fire from Democrats, or when he has kept a low profile for a week or two (hasn't happened much).

And that is exactly the way it is always done
That is not true at all. Did the Democrats have to take Ambassador Bill Taylor to court in order to compel him to comply with his subpoena? How about former Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch or Kurt Volker or what about Bolton's top aid, Fiona Hill? That is absolutely ridiculous. Good lord.

VN Store

Back