The Impeachment Thread

It was not a verbatim transcript of the call.
But Vindman's notes are?...………………............….......Right.

Trump undoubtedly threatened all the transcriptionists with death by hanging if they didn't change the wording of what he actually said. You can't be this stupid.

Last edited:
You are moving the goal posts now... but yes, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was on the July 25th phone call and he did provide some first hand knowledge of that call.
I moved them a little.
Col. Vindman didn’t have direct knowledge of what President Trump was doing. If Vindman heard President Trump basically blackmail President Zielinsky ,I’m pretty sure he would have wrote that in his report.

But Vindman's notes are......right. Trump undoubtedly threatened all the transcriptionists with death by hanging if they didn't change the wording of what he actually said. You can't be this stupid.
I was just stating a fact. The White House has acknowledged that the transcript was just a summary of what they considered to be the important topics of the call... it wasn't a verbatim account of the conversation.

There's a law that allows the President to make sure we aren't giving Foreign aid to a corrupt country. This impeachment is basically about the Democrats getting caught recieving money from Ukraine.

You mean, you hope it stops before John Bolton can testify that Donald Trump directly told him in August that he wanted the freeze on the military aid to the Ukraine to remain in place until Ukrainian officials had helped with investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens.

Yes. But it doesn't matter. There was no investigation and I know you are off the mind Zelensky was to stupid to realize that. And the aid was released before the deadline! You can't argue this. Not intellectually.

Your takes are all words with no substance. All too often liberals make bogus assertions without any pressure to produce evidence or follow up questions on what the heck you are even talking about. Please name his constitutional offenses.

USAF finally came out of the closet as liberal hack yesterday I believe

Reactions: BreatheUT and AM64
What happens next if the Senate acquits Trump? — CNN

...Even CNN knows what’s about to happen and how Trump will use this because of the “ Big Gamble “. Thats what I’m calling it from now own , and I predict Pelosi will lose out because of it . ( IMO, only )

The outcome was known to everyone from the beginning, don't act like an aquital will be some sort of unexpected upset. No one on the planet reasonably expected a 2/3 vote by a GOP Senate.

VN Store

Back