The Impeachment Thread

The outcome was known to everyone from the beginning, don't act like an aquital will be some sort of unexpected upset. No one on the planet reasonably expected a 2/3 vote by a GOP Senate.

Then it’s reasonable & rationale to assume it was a stupid gamble to send it over in the first place, just to pander to a base that wanted that asterisk beside his name in the history books . Don’t act like it wasn’t .

Reactions: AM64
Yes. But it doesn't matter. There was no investigation and I know you are off the mind Zelensky was to stupid to realize that. And the aid was released before the deadline! You can't argue this. Not intellectually.
I'm not sure that changes anything. If that is what John Bolton is claiming (and assuming it's true) then there is evidence of corrupt intent.

Damn, they are all corrupt.

Valerie Biden Owens
When Valerie is not managing or advising the Vice President's campaigns, she serves as Executive Vice President of Joe Slade White and Company, a media consulting firm in the United States. She is a political strategist who works to help create and implement candidates’ messages. In the past election cycle, Joe Slade White and Co. had an 87% winning record for the company’s clients.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
There's a law that allows the President to make sure we aren't giving Foreign aid to a corrupt country. This impeachment is basically about the Democrats getting caught recieving money from Ukraine.
There is not a law which allows the President to leverage foreign aid against the leadership of that foreign country's willingness to perform a political campaign favor for him. That is what Trump's own National Security Adviser is alleging that Trump did.

If Trump accomplishes one thing, I hope he destroys the political class .....both parties, and the media...…….all of it.
Absolutely. And he has to this point been exactly what the Republican party needed. Never seen The party this unified
It seems as if he may be destroying reason, which was one of the Trumpian pillars.

VN Store

Back