The Impeachment Thread

LOL They had plenty of money before President Trump got elected, they didn't need their dad to be come President to get rich unlike crack head corrupt baby biden
...and they have made plenty of money off their dad's name since he took office. It is ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

...and they have made plenty of money off their dad's name since he took office. It is ridiculous to suggest otherwise.
I'm not surprised you can't see the difference, but I tell you what if one of President Trump's kids is ever hired by a corrupt company and Trump uses American tax payer dollars as a bride to get the prosecutor fired who was looking into said company then we will have apples to apples to compare and discuss.

They would make money off the Trump name, no matter if he was in office. Probably would make more without him being in office. Bidens, not so much. He has been a leech on the public payroll his whole adult life. The Trump name is synonymous with money.

They would make money off the Trump name, no matter if he was in office. Probably would make more without him being in office. Bidens, not so much. He has been a leech on the public payroll his whole adult life. The Trump name is synonymous with money.
You are confirming my point, with the only caveat being that the Trump kids have been making money from their dad's name for their whole adult lives, while it's a relatively new form of revenue for Hunter.

Yeah so. Who hasn’t made money off a last name? Hollyweird celebs, politicians, sports icons....it’s natural.

Where’s Hunter? I hear he’s been subpoenaed by an Arkansas judge over his child support and he’s said he’s not answering to a judge. Me and you would be in jail already, but not a Biden. They’re above the law.

Reactions: AM64
You are confirming my point, with the only caveat being that the Trump kids have been making money from their dad's name for their whole adult lives, while it's a relatively new form of revenue for Hunter.
The difference is what Biden did for Ukraine to make his son worth that much money to a corrupt oligarch.

Yeah so. Who hasn’t made money off a last name? Hollyweird celebs, politicians, sports icons....it’s natural.

Where’s Hunter? I hear he’s been subpoenaed by an Arkansas judge over his child support and he’s said he’s not answering to a judge. Me and you would be in jail already, but not a Biden. They’re above the law.
I agree. If my dad had been famous, I would have tried to make money from it. Rand Paul is trying to claim that the adult Trump kids have not made money from their dad's name since he has been in office and that is bull $hit.

I agree. If my dad had been famous, I would have tried to make money from it. Rand Paul is trying to claim that the adult Trump kids have not made money from their dad's name since he has been in office and that is bull $hit.
Are they doing political favors for money? If so, take them down.

Reactions: AM64

Nepotism can be good. I for one think it is a travesty that Mike Shula can't be re-installed as Head Coach for Life of the Crimson Tide. They just needed to give him a few decades to get things on track.

Also, Georgia needs to put a Dooley back on the sideline. They haven't won since Vince left. Is there a Dooley out there that coaches football? I can't remember. The doctor said it was alcohol-induced amnesia.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
I'm willing to bet that if the Trump children have/or had been investigated to the hilt and if there was anything even a smidge of corruption or any highly improper conduct by them.....NBC News & all the other MSM outlets would be reporting this to the highest degree with megaphones turned up on high with shame and ridicule.

What difference does that make? Have they pissed away everything they were given, and not worked a day in their lives? Have they snorted it up their noses?
Everything I have ever heard the Trump kids say is that their dad made them work in the field when they were young, basically told them if they were going to negotiate with the sheetrock guy they needed to know how to hang sheetrock. They are no doubt benefited from being a Trump but I also have no doubt they worked hard. In contrast crack head corrupt baby biden just shows up and gets paid more than every other board member simply because he's a biden

Uh, I can list several ways. Have him testify. Get contemporaneous records. Have people who spoke with him testify as to what he said. This is not hard.

They need to change the laws on lobbying.

Not a chance; lobbying is the next job for congressional critters who lose their jobs ... and the current role for their friends and family - because of the congressional connections. Not a chance anybody in congress is going to touch anything that lucrative. It's simply part of the pipeline from your pocket to theirs.

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back