The Impeachment Thread

You do understand that Dr. Paul is an ophthalmologist don't you? That translates to a highly paid eye surgeon for the simpletons who make stupid statements.
What does that have to do with anything? Senator Rand Paul could be an oncologist at MD Anderson for all I care... Paul tried to claim that the adult Trump kids have not financially capitalized on their father's name since he has been in office. Regardless of whether he is a doctor, lawyer or whatever, there is still plenty of evidence to the contrary.

I wish he would stay off Twitter too. The problem is that the media spews endless ******** about him so he has to go direct to the people. And he beat your girl; relegated her to loser status. There is nothing he could do or say that will ease the butthurt over that.
Sorry, but wrong as usual. I didn't vote for Hillary

Do you ever wonder why our fearless dims have never shown one of the real killer memes ... one of the ones that so thoroughly destroyed Hiliary?

Because that talking point is easier defended without specifics . We will just say “ all those memes “ .

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back