The Impeachment Thread

Questioning government agencies is now unpatriotic?
No, but Trump did much more than that. Trump publicly sided with Vladimir Putin against the conclusion of his own Director of National Intelligence and the unanimous conclusions drawn by the entire intelligence apparatus of the United States. Who is denying that Russia hacked the DNC? Only the Russians.

I wish he would stay off Twitter too. The problem is that the media spews endless ******** about him so he has to go direct to the people. And he beat your girl; relegated her to loser status. There is nothing he could do or say that will ease the butthurt over that.
Sorry, but wrong as usual. I didn't vote for Hillary
you are very bitter today
Not at all. I'm usually smiling while reading and posting. It's hilarious how bad some of you guys have been gas lighted

He didn't simply question them, he stood up on a stage and defended Putin. And as a matter of fact, he was 100% wrong when he was doing it and likely knew.
In my view, that makes him unpatriotic

That does not make him or anyone else unpatriotic. Loyalty to and belief in the government is not patriotism.

Reactions: AM64
And Septic, what kind of problem is that? I agreed with your problem to burn them all, except the ones that supports Trump. 🤷‍♂️

If you have to ask, you're below the threshold of understanding where I'd choose to entertain a conversation.

Trump's made so many inappropriate and ignorant remarks, it's hard to keep up with them. That can't even be debated. Of course Fox News shows very little of it
The other 47 leftist networks more than make up for it. It's precious that you find FOX so threatening. Probably since their viewership is as much as all your crap networks combined.

That does not make him or anyone else unpatriotic. Loyalty to and belief in the government is not patriotism.

Choosing to believe russian intelligence versus unanimous agreement from American intelligence agencies and acting on it, is the very definition of unpatriotic.

Last edited:
No, but Trump did much more than that. Trump publicly sided with Vladimir Putin against the conclusion of his own Director of National Intelligence and the unanimous conclusions drawn by the entire intelligence apparatus of the United States. Who is denying that Russia hacked the DNC? Only the Russians.

Who was the DNI that day? The entire intelligence apparatus also claimed the Russians couldn't hack the election during the Obama reign ... and then dims had a different view later. It's always been so interesting what our intelligence people find out in retrospect ... like when the USSR collapsed. Seems like their motto should be something like "WOW, I didn't see that one coming."

VN Store

Back