The Impeachment Thread

Just stop. That's a ridiculous assertion. The CIA and NSA are integral parts of our country. Most of those serving in those agencies forgot more about being a patriot than Trump will ever know. It's one reason why some of this country's greatest patriots, who are also life long republicans and conservatives, think he's a POS

I have no doubt many employees of those agencies are patriotic but that doesn’t always make them right.

Reactions: AM64
By your reasoning questioning Trump or supporting the word of any foreign person is unpatriotic.
No, supporting the word of a foreign adversary, who is a proven liar, over the word of your own intelligence community is unpatriotic. Once again, if Trump was confident in what he had said, why did he later claim (pathetically) that he had just misspoken?

Our country also includes the government, and you are correct that it deserves daily skepticism, but Trump did more than express skepticism of our national intelligence. He sided with Vladimir Putin. He did not have to, but he did. And if what he did was right, why did he basically recant the next day? Trump tried to say that he had just misspoken. Why do that if you are confident in what you have just said?

Maybe trump had a "headache" that day. And by "headache", I mean "traumatic brain injury."

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Doesn't mean he, as principle owner, isn't still reaping profits. He's stolen from charities. He's stolen from students....I'm not going on and on. Another "just stop". You're way too smart to be making such ridiculous claims

Typical, when you can’t back up your claims you tell your opponent to just stop.

Reactions: AM64
I have no doubt many employees of those agencies are patriotic but that doesn’t always make them right.

It appears all too often that intelligence agencies are given the "right" answer and then ordered to find the supporting evidence. Jack Ryans don't seem to exist.

Reactions: midnight orange
If you have to ask, you're below the threshold of understanding where I'd choose to entertain a conversation.
Not entertaining anything. Your problem is that I can agree to, once again, except for the ones that supports Trump. What is wrong with that?

The Senate will vote to hear from witnesses, including Bolton.

Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Gardner, Alexander and others will side with the Dems.

Get ready for the fireworks.

The Senate will vote to hear from witnesses, including Bolton.

Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Gardner, Alexander and others will side with the Dems.

Get ready for the fireworks.

Don't get your panties in a wad. If there are witnesses, it will work both ways, and you aren't going to like what the ones the house dims ruled out have to say. It will probably look a lot like the FISA fiasco v.2.

His own DNI? Don’t know. He fired several generals and intelligence agency employees that disagreed with him over Egypt and his acceptance of the Muslim Brotherhood
Again, even taking this at face value... it is not the same thing as siding with Vladimir Putin's denial. Once again, if what Trump did was right, why did he later claim to have misspoken? Nobody wants to touch that question. I can understand why.

I agree, it should be inadmissible - it's hearsay, we should hear directly from the man who was a party to the first part.
Is anyone even trying to admit the contents of the book into the record? I don't think so. Democrats want to hear it from the horse's mouth.

VN Store

Back