The Impeachment Thread

The Dershowitz defense

CvQgRkCUIAIkWgg.jpg

That's who Dershowitz thinks Trump is, but actually.

Jar_Jar_Trump.jpg

I do feel sorry to see classical Republican's principles dismissed by the GOP in favor of radical votes just to maintain power.

Wow what a very useful sentence, you literally can replace one word , and it still works the same way . Only talking about the Democratic Party .

I do feel sorry to see classical Republican's principles dismissed by the GOP in favor of radical votes just to maintain power.

Apparently they'll shiv the Constitution and castrate their own Congressional powers to make Trump a strong man.

I'm sure no Democratic POTUS will ever throw this back in their faces. Nope. Should end well.

Reactions: Mick
This was back before Schiff and Bolton became BFFs

Saw all of these videos last night. Weird they didn't come to light until the president's defense team finished their arguments. This should have already been played during the hearings. Schiff and all the Demwits want this guy to testify because "he couldn't possibly lie under oath". My God, how stupid the internet has made this country.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
Apparently they'll shiv the Constitution and castrate their own Congressional powers to make Trump a strong man.

I'm sure no Democratic POTUS will ever throw this back in their faces. Nope. Should end well.
I wouldn't put it past the House to impeach again; call this a test run while they wait for more evidence. It won't go away, no matter how much the GOP tries to legitimize Trump's actions.

Well, if you want witnesses, then we will still trade you for Mulvaney, Bolton, and one more, for Bidens son, Joe Biden, and the whistleblower.

Reactions: AM64
Better hurry up and impeach till November, because we are taking back over the house for good.You've got 9 months to go, before this charade ends.

Reactions: Zues1
You see, they’re starting to panick, because they only got 9 months left, and some change. The hous, senate, and the White House will be all red.

What's so amazing, and scary, to me is how brainwashed people are today. Anything people see, read, or hear that goes against their parties narrative is treated like a lie. I'm not sure how long this has existed because, before the internet, no one ever talked about politics.

My entire family were blue blooded southern Democrats for as long as I can remember, until recently. I guess were blessed enough to see through all the bull****. Sure, it's on both sides and increases everyday, but the left are so far left nowadays that they're halfway to Japan in the Pacific. Needless to say, 75% of my family have started voting red. At least they focus more on the policies that directly effect me and my family than they do on social policies I could care less about.

I wouldn't put it past the House to impeach again; call this a test run while they wait for more evidence. It won't go away, no matter how much the GOP tries to legitimize Trump's actions.

But what if Trump super sincerely pinky swears it is all in the country's best interest . . . Deep Thoughts with Professor Dershowitz.

VN Store

Back