The Impeachment Thread

The impeachment will "undo the last election" argument really has no validity whatsoever. By that logic, ANY impeachment proceeding is wrong.

I subscribe to the view that if this abuse of power is not impeachable, then nothing is, really.

The net-net here when the GOP votes to support Trump is a weakening of our checks and balances. It's not a good thing.
I think it has more to do with the constant investigations trying to get trump removed from office.... it’s ridiculous!

airtimechartimpeach.jpg

Reactions: AM64
As pointed out it's not a judicial process and that is why Trump is hiding behind the Senate GOP trying to publically out the whistleblower and rejecting fact and firsthand witnesses and documents. But yes if I was a partisan bleating sheep I would be calling for the identity of the whistleblower too..

LOL @ you saying “ IF “ I was a partisan bleating seep .

Last edited:
That's because he's already been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

That's like the convict who is being led away in chains screaming he is innocent........but he never attempted to defend himself and failed to provide requested witnesses and documentation that "supposedly" would proven his innocence.
bwaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa

Election wasn't rigged. Trump didn't get his investigation, did he? And like I said, unethical, but not to the levels of removal from office. Steele Dossier was unethical as well, but the left funded it and pranced it about. Both sides are guilty of unethical behavior. It's just sad that people like Mick can't admit to it. All because Trump hate. Hate is not a valid reason for impeachment.

The funny thing is, the left, and they won't admit it, is trying to not only undo the last election, but rig the next election in their favor by impeaching Trump for invalid reasons. At the very least, they should have found something worthy, but I'm guessing they couldn't so they ran with this weak ass accusation.

EPYkTUYXkAEzS4b.jpg

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Eh, you know what I meant. You're guided by your political leanings. You think everyone else must be as well. And while some are, not everyone is. I don't like Trump, but what the Dems are attempting to do is wrong. This isn't about what Trump tried to do. This is about the left not being able to stand Trump. And they're terrified he'll win again in 2020. What Trump tried to do was unethical, but not impeachable. And I would say the same if it were a Dem facing such nonsense. And you would too.

The more I read your post & you showing your partisanship I think you just might be Alan Dershowitz posting.
Which I don't mean in a bad way. He's a loyal Democrat but sees this impeachment trial the same way as you.

VN Store

Back