The Impeachment Thread

It’s all a matter of perspective. I’m sure Hitler thought he was one of the good guys.
As did the ones who blindly worshiped him and showed up in the tens thousands to cheer him on at his pep rallies.
I use to have no comprehension as to how that could happen. I understand it only slightly better now.

Am I missing something? In that post, you don't admit that Trump withheld aid to the Ukraine to facilitate an investigation into a political rival, and that it was wrong. In fact, you never even mention Trump.
So just because Biden is a political rival, that means Trump can't investigate him? There were and are valid reasons to investigate him. As a matter of fact they're still calling for him to be investigated today in Ukraine:

Ukrainian ex-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin has demanded that the State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) open criminal proceedings against former U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden for “illegal influence on him as the prosecutor general of Ukraine.”

“I ask you to register a criminal offense against me in the Unified Register of Pretrial Investigations by a U.S. citizen, Joseph Biden, which happened on the territory of Ukraine and abroad, namely, interference with the activities of a law enforcement officer, the responsibility for which is provided for in Part 2 of Article 343 of Ukraine’s Criminal Code. Immediately start a pretrial investigation and give written instructions to SBI investigators,” Shokin said in a statement to the acting SBI director delivered by Shokin’s lawyers.

Shokin demands investigators open criminal proceedings against Biden | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64

VN Store

Back