The Impeachment Thread

It's relativism. Had a democratic president done the same things, there would be calls for blood and demands for a conviction of treason. Simple observation of patterns of behavior here confirm that; it would be the logical response given the established modus operandi of the majority of the posters.

Lets be honest, if a Dem president had done the same thing we would have never heard about it.

It's relativism. Had a democratic president done the same things, there would be calls for blood and demands for a conviction of treason. Simple observation of patterns of behavior here confirm that; it would be the logical response given the established modus operandi of the majority of the posters.
Are you purposely ignoring if it were a Democratic President, all the liberal posters would be reversed on their opinions as well, saying it's not a crime? Let's call it both ways.

The polls are right more than they are wrong. Were they wrong in 2008 or 2012? No, they were not. Nate Silver missed only 3 states from those two elections.

Ok will we ask it this way , considering Trump is Hitler , Stalin , Mao and is responsible for more radicals than ISSIS , are you comfortable with your candidates only leading by what they are in the polls you trust ?

Reactions: vols40 and AM64
Are you purposely ignoring if it were a Democratic President, all the liberal posters would be reversed on their opinions as well, saying it's not a crime? Let's call it both ways.

I am calling it both ways. Human nature is horribly predictable.

Lets be honest, if a Dem president had done the same thing we would have never heard about it.
Naive. We heard about a semen stained blue dress all through 1998. We heard about the Whitewater land deal, which most people on here could not explain. We heard about something called 'travelgate'. We would have heard about something like this too.

Naive. We heard about a semen stained blue dress all through 1998. We heard about the Whitewater land deal, which most people on here could not explain. We heard about something called 'travelgate'. We would have heard about something like this too.

Hell, we still hear about Benghazi when the spectrum that keeps bringing it up's own people failed repeatedly to find any evidence of malfeasance.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
If perjury doesn't rise to the level, this certainly didn't either. So it was kind of black and white IMO.
What Trump did was far worse. If our next president was going to do one of the two, I'd pick the one lying about a BJ.

They wear the conservative badge on their shoulders while filth beyond liberal limits comes from their mouths. It's "free speech"
I am calling it both ways. Human nature is horribly predictable.
Yeah, sure doesn't seem like you're calling it both ways. Both sides have their mindless drones represented here.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Wait .. where are these liberal limits you speak of ? Certainly not on social media platforms that I’ve seen .

Poor formation on my part, yes. I should have said that many here cling to the economic and other physical benefits whilst willfully acting in a way that is contrary to the moral and social expectations inherent in that part of the spectrum's social contract.

It’s hard for me to believe anybody on the left talking about a party selling out after watching the fit throwing the last 3 years , pandering to their far left voters and in the middle of selling out to a multibillionaire in hopes of shafting the Bern , an independent .. ( again )

No, you don't speak for everyone. I can freely admit that Bill Clinton committed the crime of perjury. It is clear that he did. I don't think he should have been impeached for it, because he was lying over a personal matter which frankly, should not have been anyone else's business but his wife's, who obviously didn't care. It was still a crime, though.

Sure we would have. We constantly hear about totally fabricated conspiracies, what would cause you to think we would not hear about this one? The right wing have no legitimate investigative reporters?

There was a valid reason. Trump did exactly what he was accused of doing, and it was wrong. He withheld aid to a foreign country so he could pressure them into doing a campaign favor for him. Whether or not it constitutes an abuse of power that justified impeachment, will depend on who you ask. There is not a clear consensus on the matter. Quit acting like this is so black and white. It's not.
Well if you hang Biden from a tall oak tree, we will discuss Trump.

No, you don't speak for everyone. I can freely admit that Bill Clinton committed the crime of perjury. It is clear that he did. I don't think he should have been impeached for it, because he was lying over a personal matter which frankly, should not have been anyone else's business but his wife's, who obviously didn't care. It was still a crime, though.
11 felonies

What Trump did was far worse. If our next president was going to do one of the two, I'd pick the one lying about a BJ.

That BJ wasn’t why he was impeached , nice try . Lying under oath bad , using your power to have sex with your underling / subordinate is a bad bad thing and I would expect the liberal party to completely understand that .

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69

It was more than a personal matter. He was being sued for sexual harassment. He was under oath. Even agreeing it's a crime, you're defending the behavior by calling it a personal matter.

Reactions: AM64
Yeah, sure doesn't seem like you're calling it both ways. Both sides have their mindless drones represented here.
I think he was referring to the filth spewing from the mouth. It comes from both sides, but no where near equally.
You can't honestly claim that it does.

That is the reason that the Republicans have held off on the vote until Wednesday... one day after the State of the Union Address. They want to give Trump a chance to make his case before the vote and a President's approval rating usually goes up after the State of the Union... although Trump's didn't last year, but that could have been because we had just come out of the government shutdown. Republicans are playing politics too. The vote should have been tonight.

Trump cant help himself. He WILL be a jackarse

VN Store

Back