The Impeachment Thread

Well he tried holding up a billion dollars for 3 weeks and all hell broke loose. The GAO said that he had no right to do that. So yeah, the last thing he should try to do is hold up checks written by the House
So he doesn't have the stones to actually do anything about it? You asked about the constitution earlier and I'm pretty sure that's part of his job

you even quoted my post and still got it wrong. If I didn't know better I'd think that was on purpose

So who looks like what now?
That would still be you, Sailor. You asked him to quote the Bible. He quoted the Bible and you put on your dick cloak, telling him to go find the Bible thread. I know it'll come very unnaturally, but at least give it a try. Try to be an adult and apologize to the poster that you asked to quote the Bible and then tried to bully out of the thread for quoting the Bible.

It's like Freak put VolProf as a moderator in here.

The quality of working with the other side is not something that'll go over well in a primary so chances are you'll not have that sort of candidate to choose from in the general.
To the degree that that is true, it's another case of the voters getting what they deserve.

That would still be you, Sailor. You asked him to quote the Bible. He quoted the Bible and you put on your dick cloak, telling him to go find the Bible thread. I know it'll come very unnaturally, but at least give it a try. Try to be an adult and apologize to the poster that you asked to quote the Bible and then tried to bully out of the thread for quoting the Bible.

LMAO........volproof.

seems you still haven't read my post. I asked for data (facts, figures, etc) from the bible and he quoted none. That's not being childish it's simply stating facts. Neither you nor OD seem able to do the same. Bet you're getting lots of likes though. Use them to buy yourself something nice in the vn store

Luther, we've had a long long line of pretty useless presidents. It's hard to name one that would deserve a footnote in a history book. Your last one was certainly abnormal and dismal ... didn't do a thing for the country except widen the divide. I'll gladly go with a new class of "abnormal" with someone who has done something other than be a politician and community organizer all his/her life. You may say that Trump started life with what he needed to be prosperous and you can claim he wasn't all that ethical in his business, and I'll even agree with you in parts. I'll also agree with you that Trump's manners, communication, etc are trash worthy. But he obviously understands what it takes to put this country back to work and prosperity far better than the last twenty presidents all added together. The only thing that finally fixed FDR's economic nonsense was WW2 production; and that was because we had the physical isolation, resources, talent, and will to make it happen - the very same things that a long line of "leaders" in government, industry, and labor have thrown away.
I think Trump is getting far more economic credit than he deserves. Some of the short term numbers are undeniably good.
Others are not as good as people seem to perceive. Some not good at all.

The 'norm' has sucked for the last 30 years. The 'norm' has collectively put this country trillions of dollars in debt. The 'norm' ain't working. It is high time to try something else. We are winning for a change yet you wan t to go back to the 'norm'. Biden. 50 years in office and he's gonna 'fix' things. Lizzie/Bernie/Buttplug... LOL

I'll vote again for abnormal, and Ill keep winning. You can keep whining.
So at least you admit he is not the norm. That's common ground.

seems you still haven't read my post. I asked for data (facts, figures, etc) from the bible and he quoted none. That's not being childish it's simply stating facts. Neither you nor OD seem able to do the same. Bet you're getting lots of likes though. Use them to buy yourself something nice in the vn store

That would be great to spend some likes...in a VN store that sells UT stuff and more...or is there one somewhere?

Last edited:

Well, I got banned from the RF, and no one has told me what violation it was.For I’ve said, if someone could tell me what I’ve done, then I’ll correct it. My intentions wasn’t to get banned. It has been at least two months, I think. I didn’t think I did anything wrong?🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Listen VolProf, you asked him to quote the Bible and when he did so your panties got twisted and told him to go to the Bible thread. You were being a jackwagon. If you didn't want him giving his personal source of foundational beliefs, then don't ask for it. Again... If you didn't want him making Bible references, then don't invite them. At the very least, don't tell him to quote the Bible and then get pissy when he does, telling him to go to another thread.

Grow up and make Freak look smarter than putting you in charge around here. Maybe you should realize the perception you give when a Mod is kicking someone out of a thread and setting apparent ground rules for what's appropriate posting in a thread, huh?

If you're going to wear that badge, understand the perceptions that come with it.

I agree with everything except the last 20 presidents added together. 🙂👍 I'm not sure we know how to measure it but he is a boss when it comes to this economy. He is dealing with America First in mind and not the lobbyists or dooms day naysayers that want to placate to foreign governments who manipulate our system.

30? I learned about precision from Trump. :D

Well, sorry that I came in like that. I have no other data, except that. That is all I’ve got. I just don’t believe in climate change. The only other data that I can give you is, that I know we lead the world in everything, including clean gas and coal.

I think Trump is getting far more economic credit than he deserves. Some of the short term numbers are undeniably good.
Others are not as good as people seem to perceive. Some not good at all.

Consumer confidence drives the economy , Trump I believe understands this and it will outweigh some of the less desirable numbers until that confidence falls . It’s not going to matter then because we all know a natural market reset is looming , we just don’t know when it will happen . There are things that I believe will cause it to happen but for now as long as Trump is in office and consumers believe the economy is good .. that’s really all that matters .

Last edited:
Wait, I thought Obama was responsible for the economy? Are you saying Trump is?
Obviously Obama was more responsible 3 years ago, and with each passing year it has less to do with Obama and more to do with Trump. Many decisions/policies have different short and long term effects. What might help in the short term could ultimately hurt in the long term, what hurts in the short term could ultimately help in the long term.

Listen VolProf, you asked him to quote the Bible and when he did so your panties got twisted and told him to go to the Bible thread. You were being a jackwagon. If you didn't want him giving his personal source of foundational beliefs, then don't ask for it. Again... If you didn't want him making Bible references, then don't invite them. At the very least, don't tell him to quote the Bible and then get pissy when he does, telling him to go to another thread.

Grow up and make Freak look smarter than putting you in charge around here. Maybe you should realize the perception you give when a Mod is kicking someone out of a thread and setting apparent ground rules for what's appropriate posting in a thread, huh?

If you're going to wear that badge, understand the perceptions that come with it.

08137D53-A6DE-4063-BB6B-20E017865B9A.png

Obviously Obama was more responsible 3 years ago, and with each passing year it has less to do with Obama and more to do with Trump. Many decisions/policies have different short and long term effects. What might help in the short term could ultimately hurt in the long term, what hurts in the short term could ultimately help in the long term.
When I read your post, I read it in an Indian accent for some reason. Life is good, enjoy yourself Luther.

Reactions: AM64

Understand I don't gaf about how I'm perceived and no one was kicked out of any thread.

You continue to insult me while ignoring what I actually posted. He said the bible provided him the data he needed and I asked to quote that data. Quoting scripture is not quoting actual data.

Data

noun
  1. facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.

Understand I don't gaf about how I'm perceived and no one was kicked out of any thread.

You continue to insult me while ignoring what I actually posted. He said the bible provided him the data he needed and I asked to quote that data. Quoting scripture is not quoting actual data.

Data

noun
  1. facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.
I know exactly what you posted, as my responses have shown.

And being a mod while not caring how you're perceived. That's not even your problem. It's Freak's.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
So at least you admit he is not the norm. That's common ground.
What you consider 'normal' is not a good thing there Slick. Especially since your twisted view of the world is what it is. But I get it. You like 'normal'. 'Normal' keeps the masses ignorant and dependent on your party for their lives. You fear the unknown. You don't like independent thought. You bend your knee to government.

Reactions: AM64
I know exactly what you posted, as my responses have shown.

And being a mod while not caring how you're perceived. That's not even your problem. It's Freak's.
I'm a poster and am allowed to have opinions. If you are unable to handle that take it up with him.

It's sad you continue to ignore my actual posted request for data in favor of childish insults (same thing you chastised me for earlier).

VN Store

Back