The Impeachment Thread

giphy.gif

Proof positive you have no sense of humor, another excellent troll job..

Obviously the humor escaped you two, I found it funny like I do you sometimes. Go back to bed 👍

He was hilarious in the RF, but it doesn't come across quite the same here. But these types of over the top posts are why he was banned from the RF.

Reactions: DynaLo
Not at all Skippy that’s why I gave him a like for trolling you clowns, you took the bait way too easily.
His post history says this is not trolling. He truly wants people to believe his posts and may even believe them himself. It's more likely he talked to a homeless man wearing a FedEx shirt than to an actual driver

Reactions: GAVol
He was hilarious in the RF, but it doesn't come across quite the same here. But these types of over the top posts are why he was banned from the RF.
Well @ Weezer. I haven’t been told that. I don’t know the violation that I did? So, you know my violation? Over the top? Are you saying with updates? People give updates in there everyday, like I did. Some were wrong, and some were right. Maybe, I’m not understanding something here?

Well @ Weezer. I haven’t been told that. I don’t know the violation that I did? So, you know my violation? Over the top? Are you saying with updates? People give updates in there everyday, like I did. Some were wrong, and some were right. Maybe, I’m not understanding something here?
You're just a alt-right internet troll. I'm sure people in the RF just got tired of your tripe.

His post history says this is not trolling. He truly wants people to believe his posts and may even believe them himself. It's more likely he talked to a homeless man wearing a FedEx shirt than to an actual driver
@utvolpj When I give a story like that, it’s what happened this morning. If that got me banned from from the RF, then I can stop that. I told this story, because it happened this morning in my office. I don’t see anything wrong with it. I’m always talking to people. I’ve said that in the RF. I love giving my stories here. They aren’t jokes. I like to share what I and other people talk about. I don’t see any harm in that, do you?

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back