The Impeachment Thread

This is cute. Does Joe believe the Republigoons would actually censure Dear Leader's amazingly, stupendously perfect phone call?

The house dems should be censured for deciding all on their own with a simple majority and a very one sided inquisition determining that something ranging between "in your own mind" and a reasonable action would rise to the level of impeachment. Maybe if they'd actually tried a simple investigation that looked into the whole matter, they'd have saved themselves from criminally stupid embarrassment over their "stupendously perfect" impeachment attempt.

Lawyer for Trump.......Jay Sekulow is burning down the Impeachment Hearings as I type this.
He has embarrassed the Dems so bad they (Dims) sit there w/red faces like little children caught stealing candy.

Jay Sekulow also has a voice that commands you hear what he says. Much like a radio dj up there.

This is cute. Does Joe believe the Republigoons would actually censure Dear Leader's amazingly, stupendously perfect phone call?

No, it means Joe recognizes the impeachment case wasn't made and is trying to explain his upcoming vote to acquit.

Good chance acquittal is bi-partisan; particularly on Article 2

So one of those little inspirational thoughts that pop up.

Is it abuse of power when a president takes AF1 and all the trappings of his position out for a spin to campaign against his democrat rivals?

Not sure, but I think the campaign pays all expenses if it's a campaign event, as opposed to an event in his capacity as president. That's why he's technically not supposed to be able to campaign at official presidential events.

This is the guy whose words Democrats clung to in order to further the Trump impeachment charade.

😂

If abuse of power is not impeachable ... Trump could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for support in the next election or decide to move to Mar-a-Lago permanently and let Jared Kushner run the country, delegating to him the decision whether to go to war.

— Adam Schiff

Schiff warns that Trump could sell Alaska to Russia if unchecked

Sitting in my office this morning, a guy from Fedex guy says, can I sell you a Bernie Sanders shirt? I turn around, and I say what? He says, can I sell you a Bernie Sanders shirt? I say no, but I can give you a Donald Trump bobble head and a poster of Trump. He says why are you a Trump supporter? I say, well did you see what happened last night and this morning with the Iowa crap? He says yea, I’ve seen that there isn’t a winner yet, and I’m frustrated. I say, well, that’s what you get for being a democrat. He says, yea, I know, but I like Bernie. I say to him, well, you can always turn and become a Trump supporter. He says why should I do that? I said, well, don’t you work for a living? He says yea, I’ve been with Fedex for 27 years now. I said do you know that he is everything for free, but you work? He says, yea, I’ve never had anything free though. I said do you know your taxes was cut by Trump? He says yea, I’m making more money now than I’ve ever. I said do you know that he is going to raise your taxes if he wins? He says no I didn’t know that? He said show me. So I look up on what he and dems want to do, and showed him. He says what? I said there you go. He says you know what? I said what? I’m going to take back these Bernie shirts back to the DNC, and go get shirts for Trump and sell them, I’ve had it. I said well there is the MAGA red hats to. He said that he would get them to. I said alright, give me a five for Trump. He says yes sir, and said I’m going to vote for Trump in November and says Thank you for opening my eyes. I said no problem. He walks out feeling pretty good about Trump and give me a Bernie Sanders shirt to burn. I guess you can always turn someone from a different view if they’re blind to the truth. 😂😂👍

^^^Yeah sure.
What?

iu

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Sitting in my office this morning, a guy from Fedex guy says, can I sell you a Bernie Sanders shirt? I turn around, and I say what? He says, can I sell you a Bernie Sanders shirt? I say no, but I can give you a Donald Trump bobble head and a poster of Trump. He says why are you a Trump supporter? I say, well did you see what happened last night and this morning with the Iowa crap? He says yea, I’ve seen that there isn’t a winner yet, and I’m frustrated. I say, well, that’s what you get for being a democrat. He says, yea, I know, but I like Bernie. I say to him, well, you can always turn and become a Trump supporter. He says why should I do that? I said, well, don’t you work for a living? He says yea, I’ve been with Fedex for 27 years now. I said do you know that he is everything for free, but you work? He says, yea, I’ve never had anything free though. I said do you know your taxes was cut by Trump? He says yea, I’m making more money now than I’ve ever. I said do you know that he is going to raise your taxes if he wins? He says no I didn’t know that? He said show me. So I look up on what he and dems want to do, and showed him. He says what? I said there you go. He says you know what? I said what? I’m going to take back these Bernie shirts back to the DNC, and go get shirts for Trump and sell them, I’ve had it. I said well there is the MAGA red hats to. He said that he would get them to. I said alright, give me a five for Trump. He says yes sir, and said I’m going to vote for Trump in November and says Thank you for opening my eyes. I said no problem. He walks out feeling pretty good about Trump and give me a Bernie Sanders shirt to burn. I guess you can always turn someone from a different view if they’re blind to the truth. 😂😂👍

69 would actually believe this.

Reactions: MercyPercy and Mick
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back