The Impeachment Thread

lol. My FedEx guy won’t stop long enough to get past “Have a nice day.” I’m supposed to believe OD’s stops for political commentary and switches parties.

Cubicle daydreams...

Our UPS guy eats his lunch in our break room most days around 4pm.

Reactions: AM64
lol. My FedEx guy won’t stop long enough to get past “Have a nice day.” I’m supposed to believe OD’s stops for political commentary and switches parties.

Cubicle daydreams...

I’ve talked to both FedEx and UPS guys . Between the two FedEx guys will carry on a conservation with you more than UPS in my experience . My neighbors was UPS and we have a friend that drives for FedEx in NYC . UPS people are always doing their “ just under a run “ thing .

Sekulow is an intellectually dishonest shill. A toadie that merely carries his bosses water. Nothing more. Nothing less.

To state the obvious, requirement #1 for being in Trump's orbit: fundamental dishonesty.
It's hilarious the desperation you all are demonstrating with every post. Your party is in disarray. It is incompetent. They have no message whatsoever other than 'muh Trump' and you sincerely wonder what is happening. Keep it up. It's entertaining.

I’ve talked to both FedEx and UPS guys . Between the two FedEx guys will carry on a conservation with you more than UPS in my experience . My neighbors was UPS and we have a friend that drives for FedEx in NYC . UPS people are always doing their “ just under a run “ thing .
Yes, you are right. FedEx guys will talk to you a lot more than UPS. I’ve had plenty of FEDEX drivers deliver a lot of stuff to my office, and they’ll stand around and talk to about anything. The guy this morning from FEDEX, talked to me about 30 minutes before he left. We just didn’t talk about politics, but we talked about a lot of stuff before he left.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and AshG
A good lawyer will argue the point they're paid to argue to the ends of the Earth for whoever can afford their services. Sekulow is just providing a quality service to a customer.

My IPS guy talks a lot.
1580838261455.jpeg

You're just a alt-right internet troll. I'm sure people in the RF just got tired of your tripe.
Oh mick, I’m not a right wing internet troll. I have you to know that, yes, if that’s what you want to call me though, that’s fine. I call y’all the left though, but it is all good. I hope we can agree to disagree peacefully. We all may be split on what we believe, but I know one thing is certain, that we are all Americans, and the freedoms to express our views peacefully is what makes this country so great. I hope you at least agree with me on that.👍👍🤷‍♂️

It's hilarious the desperation you all are demonstrating with every post. Your party is in disarray. It is incompetent. They have no message whatsoever other than 'muh Trump' and you sincerely wonder what is happening. Keep it up. It's entertaining.

Dem supporters are frightening people for sure.....they're totally off the wall on every little thing Trump.

EPakqDYXsAEEz-L.jpg

Not sure when you were a teen, but John was probably the singer when you saw them. Great voice back in the day.
would have been in the mid 80s , probably 84or 85 . We went with a Lutheran church group my best friend belonged to and there were lots of girls going . I had never heard of them before and I was really impressed at how good the whole show was .

VN Store

Back