The Impeachment Thread

I used to have a hot gal that delivered for UPS and she had biscuits ready for my dog, he would sit and wait and hope she stopped. My current dog is locked and loaded ready to bark at UPS, Fedex and the USPS like he's a bad ass.
Did you stand behind her when she bent over?

Reactions: AM64
Yeah, I can imagine how a forum that deals with teenage decisions and the next HS Heisman winner would never become delusional or go off the rails. Do they discuss when Gruden is coming in that one, too?
He was probably bringing politics into the RF and that is frowned upon. I figured if people couldn't keep their politics where it belonged leading up to the 2016 election, I needed to invade their safe place. I've made plenty of enemies here doing the lords work.

Sitting in my office this morning, a guy from Fedex guy says, can I sell you a Bernie Sanders shirt? I turn around, and I say what? He says, can I sell you a Bernie Sanders shirt? I say no, but I can give you a Donald Trump bobble head and a poster of Trump. He says why are you a Trump supporter? I say, well did you see what happened last night and this morning with the Iowa crap? He says yea, I’ve seen that there isn’t a winner yet, and I’m frustrated. I say, well, that’s what you get for being a democrat. He says, yea, I know, but I like Bernie. I say to him, well, you can always turn and become a Trump supporter. He says why should I do that? I said, well, don’t you work for a living? He says yea, I’ve been with Fedex for 27 years now. I said do you know that he is everything for free, but you work? He says, yea, I’ve never had anything free though. I said do you know your taxes was cut by Trump? He says yea, I’m making more money now than I’ve ever. I said do you know that he is going to raise your taxes if he wins? He says no I didn’t know that? He said show me. So I look up on what he and dems want to do, and showed him. He says what? I said there you go. He says you know what? I said what? I’m going to take back these Bernie shirts back to the DNC, and go get shirts for Trump and sell them, I’ve had it. I said well there is the MAGA red hats to. He said that he would get them to. I said alright, give me a five for Trump. He says yes sir, and said I’m going to vote for Trump in November and says Thank you for opening my eyes. I said no problem. He walks out feeling pretty good about Trump and give me a Bernie Sanders shirt to burn. I guess you can always turn someone from a different view if they’re blind to the truth. 😂😂👍

This reads like one of those Johnsonville sausage commercials.

Fits on a biscuit.

Reactions: AM64 and volinbham
After tomorrow's complete exoneration acquittal (for ever) for President Trump, I look forward to getting to the bottom of the cesspool that concocted this coup attempt.

Sitting in my office this morning, a guy from Fedex guy says, can I sell you a Bernie Sanders shirt? I turn around, and I say what? He says, can I sell you a Bernie Sanders shirt? I say no, but I can give you a Donald Trump bobble head and a poster of Trump. He says why are you a Trump supporter? I say, well did you see what happened last night and this morning with the Iowa crap? He says yea, I’ve seen that there isn’t a winner yet, and I’m frustrated. I say, well, that’s what you get for being a democrat. He says, yea, I know, but I like Bernie. I say to him, well, you can always turn and become a Trump supporter. He says why should I do that? I said, well, don’t you work for a living? He says yea, I’ve been with Fedex for 27 years now. I said do you know that he is everything for free, but you work? He says, yea, I’ve never had anything free though. I said do you know your taxes was cut by Trump? He says yea, I’m making more money now than I’ve ever. I said do you know that he is going to raise your taxes if he wins? He says no I didn’t know that? He said show me. So I look up on what he and dems want to do, and showed him. He says what? I said there you go. He says you know what? I said what? I’m going to take back these Bernie shirts back to the DNC, and go get shirts for Trump and sell them, I’ve had it. I said well there is the MAGA red hats to. He said that he would get them to. I said alright, give me a five for Trump. He says yes sir, and said I’m going to vote for Trump in November and says Thank you for opening my eyes. I said no problem. He walks out feeling pretty good about Trump and give me a Bernie Sanders shirt to burn. I guess you can always turn someone from a different view if they’re blind to the truth. 😂😂👍
I never pegged you as a klan rekruiter.

I might be wrong but I think Sinema and Manchin vote to acquit tomorrow...who knows about Jones..he's gonna lose anyway so might as well vote his conscience....Romney would be the only GOP in the House or Senate to vote for impeachment....does he want that on his record?

Reactions: AM64 and volinbham
I might be wrong but I think Sinema and Manchin vote to acquit tomorrow...who knows about Jones..he's gonna lose anyway so might as well vote his conscience....Romney would be the only GOP in the House or Senate to vote for impeachment....does he want that on his record?

My prediction is:

Article 1 - At least one Dem; all GOP (maybe a Romney defection) vote to acquit

Article 2 - 3 or more Dems; all GOP vote to acquit

Bipartisan acquittal

Reactions: VolnJC and FLVOL69

VN Store

Back